PDA

View Full Version : Gods' Building a Football Team in Heaven

RoRo19
02-25-2007, 07:56 AM
No tears; try not to be sad. I say this to give you a different outlook on our lost for two great souls first and football players after being fathers as well. Place in your hearts that God is Building his Football Team of Great Players in Heaven, so he had to call down and have the young and talented ones such as Darrent Williams and Damien Nash to come home. The Denver "D"s. It is good to know that even though Damien Nash played for Denver, that he didn't forgot my home town STL as most of us don't. Just as Darrent Williams did as well. My thoughts and Prayers goes out to both famiies and a special prayer to my home town family in MO for their lost. But know you will see them again in Heaven if you believe, if not you will miss a good game, with Chicago Walter Payton, Green Bay-Reggie White, Denver Bronocs-Darrent Williams and now added to the rooster-Damien Nash of the Denver Broncos. Amen!
God Bless Be Strong Yall- RoRo :salute:

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
02-25-2007, 08:35 AM
No tears; try not to be sad. I say this to give you a different outlook on our lost for two great souls first and football players after being fathers as well. Place in your hearts that God is Building his Football Team of Great Players in Heaven, so he had to call down and have the young and talented ones such as Darrent Williams and Damien Nash to come home. The Denver "D"s. It is good to know that even though Damien Nash played for Denver, that he didn't forgot my home town STL as most of us don't. Just as Darrent Williams did as well. My thoughts and Prayers goes out to both famiies and a special prayer to my home town family in MO for their lost. But know you will see them again in Heaven if you believe, if not you will miss a good game, with Chicago Walter Payton, Green Bay-Reggie White, Denver Bronocs-Darrent Williams and now added to the rooster-Damien Nash of the Denver Broncos. Amen!

very true I bet D-Will and Damien r chillin with some of the greats up there playing football and having the time of their lives

champbronc2
02-25-2007, 08:56 AM
very true I bet D-Will and Damien r chillin with some of the greats up there playing football and having the time of their lives
Yes, they must be. :)

KozmicKlown
02-25-2007, 09:31 AM
i agree with that!

calibroncogrl47
02-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Good way to think about it! They have a great team so far. :sad: !

Bronx84
02-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Good way to think about it! They have a great team so far. :sad: !
Yeah for sure.

NickTranOwnz
02-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Ah... I was suggesting this last night and after D-Will's death.

God already has Gerald Ford, D-Will, Damien Nash, Lamar Lundy (who died very recently), Jerome Bettis's father and LT's father.

OrAnGe CrUsH!!
03-01-2007, 09:43 PM
:salute: :usa: Some of the greats are up there like Walter Payton (Liver Cancer), Reggie White (Sarcoidosis), and so many others. I think that they are happy though. I mean i would be. May God Bless Them. :usa: :salute:

sharp_shepherd
03-01-2007, 09:46 PM

That is an awesome way to think of things. I think your right but i hope he doesn't take any others.

RealBronco
03-02-2007, 02:55 AM
Plus, we know God is a Bronco fan because Sunsets are orange and blue....

:salute:

Thundergirl
03-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Plus, we know God is a Bronco fan because Sunsets are orange and blue....

:salute:

This is very true!!! :salute:

JvDub95
03-04-2007, 09:04 AM
nobody is in heaven or in hell right now, there is only a limbo. Everyone will reach their destination when he judge's the world :coffee:

OrAnGe CrUsH!!
03-10-2007, 09:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7mbxOIXe4 :: The Following is a great video of Walter Payton. A MUST SEE.

Jim
03-10-2007, 02:02 PM
:laugh: .................

DenverBuckeye
03-10-2007, 02:39 PM

:( I sure am gonna miss them next year. Darrent was such a fiery and intense player and I thought Damien Nash had some promise.

God obviously had other things planned, but Darrent and Damien sure will be missed. And that was a great way to think about it. :( :rockon:

AllEyezOnZach27
03-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Dont forget about Derrick Thomas. I hated that guy sooooo much!!! But he was a beast. Lost him too early!

DevilSpawn
03-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I have a feeling this thread is one more religious rant away from being closed. Just throwing it out there before a heated debate begins.

orangenblue420
03-14-2007, 11:59 AM
I hate you guys for making me agree with a raiders fan but DS is right - this is not a thread about religion - and lets not make it one - its a remembrance thread so lets grow up and not get it closed with child like comments about heaven n hell - k :salute:

LordTrychon
03-14-2007, 12:12 PM
I hate you guys for making me agree with a raiders fan but DS is right - this is not a thread about religion - and lets not make it one - its a remembrance thread so lets grow up and not get it closed with child like comments about heaven n hell - k

Actually, it's going to result in a few deleted posts more than anything.

Any more religious debate/arguing will result in official warnings and/or possible suspensions.

orangenblue420
03-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Actually, it's going to result in a few deleted posts more than anything.

Any more religious debate/arguing will result in official warnings and/or possible suspensions.

Yeah so everyone in here saying something negative can go to hell :D

BroncoSexyDaddy
03-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeah so everyone in here saying something negative can go to hell :DIncluding you :D