PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network

Outcast
02-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Went on the NFL network to see what they had to say about Damien. There was nothing. Combine and TO having surgery. Nothing on a young player with a bright future passing way too soon. What a disgrace. Let them hear it from Bronco Nation.RIP Damien

NickTranOwnz
02-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Actually it's on the ticker, they have 3 things about it. Also they talk about it about every hour or so when they take a break from the Combine and go to the commentary outside of the RCA dome.

Snk16
02-25-2007, 12:16 PM
You should look at the ticker because it is there.

I don't expect NFL Network to drop all coverage to cover it, especially since the Combine is on, and that's a very big thing to the Network. Specially since he was a third string RB...

aberdien
02-25-2007, 12:20 PM
You should look at the ticker because it is there.

I don't expect NFL Network to drop all coverage to cover it, especially since the Combine is on, and that's a very big thing to the Network. Specially since he was a third string RB...

Yeah...still sad though.

Snk16
02-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah...still sad though.
Of course.

I'm not saying it isn't sad, I too am very saddened. But the world doesn't stop, life moves on.

Nomad Broncofan
02-25-2007, 12:25 PM
They did recognize Bowlen's and Shanny's comments and put his photo up for a brief moment, so NFL is recognizing one of their fallen players!

Snk16
02-25-2007, 12:28 PM
They did recognize Bowlen's and Shanny's comments and put his photo up for a brief moment, so NFL is recognizing one of their fallen players!
Exactly. Just because it wasn't on when YOU were watching, doesn't mean they didn't.

NickTranOwnz
02-25-2007, 12:34 PM

Yea that just came on like half an hour ago.