PDA

View Full Version : Is Mike leaving the combine ???

Superchop7
02-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know if Mike Shanahan is leaving the combine to be with the family ?

I haven't heard but I hope he is.

Bronx84
02-25-2007, 11:09 AM
No clue but didn't he take a month off for Darrent?

Snk16
02-25-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't think he can do that...the Combine is very important for the draft...but I wouldn't blame him, be surprised, or be mad at him if he did. But he would need some representative there, and would definetly need to watch more film of the drills.

BVP
02-25-2007, 12:17 PM
I don't think he can do that...the Combine is very important for the draft...but I wouldn't blame him, be surprised, or be mad at him if he did. But he would need some representative there, and would definetly need to watch more film of the drills.

I am pretty sure that he has plenty of scouts that can take his spot if he does leave.

Snk16
02-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I am pretty sure that he has plenty of scouts that can take his spot if he does leave.
True, good point, but what if his scouts want to mourn Damien as well? Ya know? And Shanahan is basically the GM, and sometimes, first-hand accounts are very big too.

It's a big thing if he leaves, which concerns me about our drafting, but I trust that our scouts and Sundquist can man the fort.

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2007, 01:02 PM
True, good point, but what if his scouts want to mourn Damien as well? Ya know? And Shanahan is basically the GM, and sometimes, first-hand accounts are very big too.

It's a big thing if he leaves, which concerns me about our drafting, but I trust that our scouts and Sundquist can man the fort.

Not to be insensitive, but someone has to be thinking of the rest of the team and what will coming up soon this season. There will need to be people looking at the combine and draft regardless of this sad event.

RIP Damien Nash.