PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all Team Fans!

calibroncogrl47
02-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Here we go again!

Words can not describe the heartache.. but once again the fans from the other NFL teams have shown thier support and been there to bless us with thier kind words. You dont know how much it means to the Bronco Community that people can put football aside and be there for us!

Thank you again! :salute:

evendelae
02-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I'd like to chime in and add my thanks as well. It's been a tough offseason. It's great to know that other team's fans care about us and the Broncos. :salute:

Bronx84
02-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah thanks it's sure classy.

kupesdad
02-25-2007, 11:24 AM
It just shows that when it comes down to it that it is just a game. A game that is played by someone's brother, father, friend or in my case son. It is very nice to see that other team's fans realize what a huge loss to many people that see him as more than a player.

Sonic Raider
02-25-2007, 11:30 AM
You guys need anything, I'll be there :cheers:

Like kupesdad said, the NFL is only a game. But when the final second ticks, we all becomes human beings, nothing more nothing less.

JWinn
02-25-2007, 11:36 AM
The response from other team's fans really impresses me. Thanks to all of you!

SteventheThorn
02-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Yeh, it really is great.
Thanks y'all.

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I would like to add my heart felt thanks to all the fans of other teams and those of Broncos fans as well.

Thank you to all who have expressed their condolences.

My sympathies to all the Broncos team members, and especially to Damien's family and friends.

Thundergirl
02-25-2007, 01:56 PM
I want to thank everyone to!!!

KCLadyFan
02-25-2007, 02:31 PM
well ya guys I am sorry about this lastest death
on a Broncos player...pretty ironic really..very sad to
say the least...

condolenses to fans,friends,family,teammates and
the whole Denver Broncos organization...

Chidoze
02-25-2007, 02:40 PM
It just goes to show, the human spirit is a great thing.

I :salute: every one of you for giving your condolences even though you weren't obligated to do so......

Thanks!

Titanfan
02-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Y'all are welcome, you guys would of done the same thing if it was a player from another team, & i know how great of a guy damien was b/c the Titans had drafted him in 05, and remember watching him the first few days of The Titans Training camp. you guys have my deepest condolences. :sad:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
This is like DEJA VU or w/e :(

I thanked all the ppl who came in and showed support for D-will and im doing the same for those of Damien.

Thanks to everyone who has showed thier support.
It really means a lot.
But wow this is unreal IMO. How can something happen so bad twice??
I dont get it!

2 Minute Warning
02-25-2007, 04:32 PM
It just goes to show, the human spirit is a great thing.

I :salute: every one of you for giving your condolences even though you weren't obligated to do so......

Thanks!

I agree. :salute:

Raiderboz
02-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Times like this call for us to put aside our differences.

Sockapal
02-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Hey guys, just figured I'd stop by, I'm a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan just extending my condolences to the Bronco players, organization, families and fans. Want to say how saddening this is, especially for everyone associated with the Denver Bronco franchise to lose two very young people, in Williams and Nash. I am deeply saddened myself just reading the story, especially since Nash was at a charity event for his brother. Everyone that I have mentioned are in my prayers and good luck to everyone. I am sure I will be around from time to time so feel free to send me an email or message on AIM. May tragedy refrain from entering your organization for a while, and peace be with you all.

blue and orange
02-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Two players in two months. I pray for the families, the friends, and the fans of the whole entire Denver Broncos Franchise. Again, crying, I am saddened for this sudden loss. I feel that the Broncos are now cursed, which worries me about everyone else on the team. I hope that his family is doing well. Rest in Peace Damien Nash, your in our thoughts and prayers.

Peanut
02-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Thank you everyone. You're such classy people.

RIP_Williams
02-26-2007, 12:00 AM
No worries guys.. The game is put into perspective when something like this happens..

RIP Nash :salute:
RIP Williams :salute:

TitansFan04
02-26-2007, 11:49 AM
You're welcome! I am so sorry everyone is having to go through this again. I meant it last month when I said if the Titans don't make it to the playoffs I'm rooting for the Broncos. They need something good to happen next season.

Nixhex78
02-26-2007, 05:57 PM
RIP Damien Nash.

You were a great player at my favorite school MU and a great person on and off the field. The Broncos, MU and the NFL lost a great kid. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Keep your heads up Bronco fan. It can only get better from here on out.

NYJets fan
02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I am so sorry. I can't imagine how the Broncos fans/family are feeling. You are all in my prayers.

timp
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Having been on this Earth for 50 years I have had one philosophy most of my life. And that is "Life isn't about how we accept success, it's all in how we deal with diversity." Being a Christian, I like to refer to it as "cross-bearing." We all have our cross's to bear as individuals and as groups. Right now the entire Denver Bronco team, organization and fan base is bearing a huge cross. We have been bearing Darrents cross for almost two months and this past Saturday we had another layer of lumber added to it with the untimely passing of Damien Nash. Cross-bearing isn't God's way of punishing us - rather it is an element of life that we are presented with and challenged on how to manage it. I have detected nothing but a positive mood since we lost both Darrent and Damien and I am sure that while we bear the pain, or Cross, we will all focus as players, coaches, owner/management and fans on the matters that lie ahead with the 2007 season. I think we are all better people because of the events of the last two months and realize that while Superbowls are awesone to win, it is just one part of life. Tim Price, Spokane, WA