• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DenBronx
    Special Teams
    • Apr 2006

Rhodes to be suspended 4 games

Adam Shefter just reported on NFL network that newly aquired Rhodes might be suspended 4 games in 07.

Another great job Davis! Way to build the organization! :clap:
    sigpic
  • BigBroncLove
    Unleash The Ninja Inside!
    • Sep 2006

I imagine it was for this.......

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Originally posted by NFL.com - Wire Report
    Just a few weeks later, Rhodes was arrested for drunken driving after being pulled over for driving 81 mph in a 55-mph zone near Indianapolis. If convicted of the class A misdemeanor, penalties range from no jail time to one year behind bars. A conviction on a first-time offense typically results in probation, a fine and substance abuse treatment, according to prosecutors.
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

• DenBronx
      Special Teams
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
      I imagine it was for this.......

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/OAK/10050730

Drunk driving and going 81 in a 55
      sigpic

Comment

• Nick
        <- Ready for the salute
        • Mar 2006

He also pissed on himself during that inccident

Comment

• Chidoze
          Playmaker
          • Aug 2006

Good job Rhodes. Way to disregard other human life and yours as well.....:clap:

sigpic

Comment

• // / yardo
            sudo su --
            • Nov 2006

WOW, can the Raiders get any worse. They've picked up a player that not only has questions around him but will be a non factor for them for four games.

I wonder if they knew this was going to happen before hand?

Comment

• DevilSpawn
              versus you
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by // / yardo
              WOW, can the Raiders get any worse. They've picked up a player that not only has questions around him but will be a non factor for them for four games.

Riiiiiigh, and signing Travis "I'm almost out of rehab, get that blunt away from me you demon!" Henry is different because why, he'll turn it around now that he's under the angelic wings of Shanahan. He should've taken Moss' advice and waited for that blue moon.

Comment

• // / yardo
                sudo su --
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                Riiiiiigh, and signing Travis "I'm almost out of rehab, get that blunt away from me you demon!" Henry is different because why, he'll turn it around now that he's under the angelic wings of Shanahan. He should've taken Moss' advice and waited for that blue moon.
                He hasn't been suspended for four games. Sure he's on the bubble but that ends after the third game of the regular season. NOW if Henry screws up and gets suspended for the season then you can point and laugh and I'll sit here and eat my crow.

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                  versus you
                  • Mar 2006

He hasn't been suspended for four games. Sure he's on the bubble but that ends after the third game of the regular season. NOW if Henry screws up and gets suspended for the season then you can point and laugh and I'll sit here and eat my crow.
                  What's his address. I have this... wild parsley plant I've been growing just for him. And this small white paper, cigarette lighter and 10 pound bag of doritos too.

Come on, Travis. No one's looking.

Comment

• jcdavey
                    Chargers in 2012!!
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                    haha good one
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mile High Guru
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Jun 2006

Playing for the Raiders he was going to be a non factor for 16 games anyway so missing those 4 will not even matter.

Can it get any worse for the Faiders? YES YES IT CAN!

I NEED CP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Comment

• OaklandxxRaider
                        Banned 4 life
                        • Mar 2006

Something must be wrong with you donkey lovers. Everytime there is news about the raiders, it turns into smack. Follow your own damn rules you bafoons.
                        "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                          Locker 41-Glenn Davis
                          • Sep 2006

hahahahaahahahaha

i see why he isnt a colt anymore

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

• Rauchbier
                            Practice Squad
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
                            Something must be wrong with you donkey lovers. Everytime there is news about the raiders, it turns into smack. Follow your own damn rules you bafoons.

And why did you run away from the Chargers forum? You hightailed it with your tail between your legs after the first Monday Night game. Do you still trust in Shell?

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                              versus you
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Rauchbier
                              And why did you run away from the Chargers forum? You hightailed it with your tail between your legs after the first Monday Night game. Do you still trust in Shell?
                              Nice try idiot, but you need to direct your comments to the approproiate Raider fan before you ASSume who's who. And for the LAST TIME, your very own mod chargertom banned me that night when I made a duplicate account because my first one was screwed up. The same thing happened to a Chiefs fan. Do your research before you look like a tool. We can go at this all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X