PDA

View Full Version : children involved in accidents

indianaBRONCO
03-22-2004, 05:05 AM
Does anyone on this board think that it is ok for a parent to waite 9 days to inform the other parent that their oldest daughter is in ICU after being hit by a car and should an 8 yr. be outside at 7p.m. on a school night while the parent is at the neighbors house visiting?

BlueDamsel
03-22-2004, 09:06 AM
No that is not okay at all! Sue the other half, and start a new custody battle. Unless there are issues with you & the child (Not allowed to see said child, etc...but even then), you should have been the first call other than the hospital.

I'm sorry if that happened to you! Hope your daughter gets better! *hugs*

2 Minute Warning
03-22-2004, 04:24 PM
What happened is wrong and just plain crazy!!!Also, Where were the other parents the 9 days?! No contact? That's not right either. Just considering both sides of the story considering it may or may not even happened in the first place. Sorry but I have run accross too many people on the net trying to pull stunts. If it's for real, I hope she does alright.

indianaBRONCO
03-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Yes it really did happen. My daughter spent 9 days in ICU at Rileys Hospital. Her mother was at a neighbors house visiting. My other daughter had went into the house 15 min. before her sister was hit. Asia was outside at 7p.m. on a school night, the lady that hit her was driving without headlights. I blame the mother more than I blame the lady that hit her.

BlueDamsel
03-22-2004, 05:52 PM
You realize your wife has got your user name & password & has PMed me regarding this? I don't know if it was your daughter's mother or a current wife...just FYI.

indianaBRONCO
03-22-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by JoviBronco
What happened is wrong and just plain crazy!!!Also, Where were the other parents the 9 days?! No contact? That's not right either. Just considering both sides of the story considering it may or may not even happened in the first place. Sorry but I have run accross too many people on the net trying to pull stunts. If it's for real, I hope she does alright.

She has a brain shear injury. There are several nerves in numerous areas of her brain that were severed. She is making improvements, however, the Dr.'s don't how far her recovery will go until she fully wakes up. I pray that she will be alright but the Dr. said not expect to much. Asia's mother and everyone else that she has talked to think that it is perfectly alright and understandable that she didn't call me. Her BI*CH A$$ poor excuse of a husband doesn't want me to see my daughters, so I have only been allowed to see them twice in four year until the accident. The court has ignored me on this matter. I was finally able to secure a lawyer and everything will be settled soon. The only one of my daughters I have been allowed to see is Asia. I can only see her when it's convient for the BI*TH'S! I have not been allowed to see my other daughter...yet...that will also change soon.

orang/blu in LA
03-22-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

THE SHIELD
03-23-2004, 08:56 AM
I think its okay to dropkick kids in the head!

Jared
03-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by dhall26
I think its okay to dropkick kids in the head!

dude, your attempt at humor was misplaced this time.

Drop it.

THE SHIELD
03-23-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Jared
dude, your attempt at humor was misplaced this time.

Drop it.

Sorry, didn't read the post!

2 Minute Warning
03-23-2004, 04:58 PM

SHARPEN UP YOUR BOARD MANNERS!!THEN!

indianaBRONCO
03-24-2004, 08:30 PM

Next time READ before you respond!
You half way said you were sorry...I'll forgive you this time.
To all others that expressed sympathy,
My little girl is getting much better.
She can respond better to instruction and shows more emotion.
She has even smiled a few times.

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Well thats great news Indiana - I hope you got my PM - my prayers are with you, your daughter and your family

horsesense
03-25-2004, 09:20 AM
Children should always come first. Hopefully your differences can be put aside for the sake of them. Good Luck!
NOBODY will keep me from seeing my girls, EVER!

2 Minute Warning
03-25-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm glad to hear she is improving:)

indianaBRONCO
03-25-2004, 06:25 PM
If you are easily offended don't read this post.
Changed my mind!
Your comment has been eating at me since I read it.
What in the hell is your problem!? You obviously have no kids of your own...you sorry excuse, waste of life and oxygen!
You are the reason chiefs fans get no respect. You are a stupid no class piece of ****. I would love to dip you in boiling oil so that you could feel the pain I have been feeling since the 9th.
If you have a problem with what I'm saying get off the board! We don't need no class *******s like you on this board. Why did you choose to put a target in the center of that lump of fat you call a head? I bet mommy and daddy are REAL proud of you, maybe they should have kicked you in the head. Maybe they...don't really care. Go hang yourself you sorry ass SON OF A *****!
Don't like it report me...get me booted...could care less. You had it coming and I gave it to ya. Now crawl in a hole and die...just do the world a favor and quite wasting our air!
:fight:

THE SHIELD
03-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by indianaBRONCO
Changed my mind!
What in the hell is your problem!? You obviously have no kids of your own...you sorry excuse, waste of life and oxygen!
You are the reason chiefs fans get no respect. You are a stupid no class piece of ****. I would love to dip you in boiling oil so that you could feel the pain I have been feeling since the 9th.
If you have a problem with what I'm saying get off the board! We don't need no class *******s like you on this board. Why did you choose to put a target in the center of that lump of fat you call a head? I bet mommy and daddy are REAL proud of you, maybe they should have kicked you in the head. Maybe they...don't really care. Go hang yourself you sorry ass SON OF A *****!
Don't like it report me...get me booted...could care less. You had it coming and I gave it to ya. Now crawl in a hole and die...just do the world a favor and quite wasting our air!

Listen, I apologized, sorry if you don't want to take it, I can sense your frustration. You have every right to say the things you've said to me. Hope your daughter recovers well. Believe it or not, I will put her in my prayers.

orangenblue420
03-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Changed my mind!

Dude he didnt read the thread before replying - he was replying to the title - dhall may be a chiefs fan but he is a good guy and wouoldnt wish harm on any child - so just relax he didnt mean it that way - EVERYONE here on this site is praying for you and hoping for the best - please dont ever think otherwise - ok :D

THE SHIELD
03-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Listen, I apologized, sorry if you don't want to take it, I can sense your frustration. You have every right to say the things you've said to me. Hope your daughter recovers well. Believe it or not, I will put her in my prayers.

THE SHIELD
03-26-2004, 02:22 PM

I wanted to add that I understand your frustration and I take responsibility for my actions of being an inconsiderate *******. Indiana, I really hope things turn out okay for you. God's will works in mysterious ways, but you must keep faith. I know the health care system isn't the greatest, but just have faith that the professionals are doing their best. Please keep in touch.

thedamonicplagu
03-27-2004, 12:42 AM
IF ur gonna reply bout sumthin like this dont ever say anything like that before u read it and ur a disgrace to that picture of derrick thomas he was a great man who RESPECTED everyone and everything except when he was on the field maybe u should ry and be more like him

thedamonicplagu
03-27-2004, 12:43 AM
Ok my mistake that was will shields but will shields got an award for community citesinship in the NFL so take after him

indianaBRONCO
03-28-2004, 06:48 PM

The more I thought about what you said the first time...the less I thought you were sincere in your apology. I accept your second apology. This is the worst thing I have ever had to deal with involving my kids and their BCW of a mother and the B!TCH she is married to is making it even harder for me. Atleast you were man enough to admit that you were wrong and I can respect you for that. I appreciate that you and everone on this board is praying for my little girl. To all that is interested she sat up on her own this Sat. for the first time! :D
Thank you all.

THE SHIELD
03-29-2004, 12:01 PM
The more I thought about what you said the first time...the less I thought you were sincere in your apology. I accept your second apology. This is the worst thing I have ever had to deal with involving my kids and their BCW of a mother and the B!TCH she is married to is making it even harder for me. Atleast you were man enough to admit that you were wrong and I can respect you for that. I appreciate that you and everone on this board is praying for my little girl. To all that is interested she sat up on her own this Sat. for the first time! :D
Thank you all.

good to hear, keep your faith Indiana. Please, continue to update.

THE SHIELD
Thank you all.

THE SHIELD
Thank you all.

indianaBRONCO
04-02-2004, 05:18 AM
Just to let ya all know,
My little girl can now drink from a straw and the other day she took a pop sickle from one of her therapists and ate it. She doesn't need the cast on her right arm any more and the casting of her legs will continue for about 4 more weeks. Her Dr.'s say she will probably walk (with assistance of some sort) out of the hospital in about 7 weeks.
:D

horsesense
04-02-2004, 07:07 AM
OUTSTANDING!
Hey Indy, thats great news...:)

orangenblue420
04-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Just to let ya all know,
My little girl can now drink from a straw and the other day she took a pop sickle from one of her therapists and ate it. She doesn't need the cast on her right arm any more and the casting of her legs will continue for about 4 more weeks. Her Dr.'s say she will probably walk (with assistance of some sort) out of the hospital in about 7 weeks.
:D

So glad to hear that things are progressing in a positive nature for you Indiana - I wouldnt even try to imagine being in your situation - please keep us informed of the progress and let us know if there is anything you need or anything we can do - you, your daughter and your family will continue to be in my prayers - I hope things are getting better between you and the mom - it will only make things easier for your daughter

indianaBRONCO
04-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Today I got to feed Asia breakfast and lunch (the DCWB wasn't around) using a spoon! She doesn't need a feding tube anymore as long as she can take in 1000 cc a day. The Dr.'s are projecting June 8 as her discharge date. She recognizes people better, laughs out loud and can feed herself to some extent.

indianaBRONCO
04-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Asia is now eating solid food, not pureed. She gives hugs and blows kisses. She put her jacket on to go outside, with only minor assistance.

2 Minute Warning
04-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Asia is now eating solid food, not pureed. She gives hugs and blows kisses. She put her jacket on to go outside, with only minor assistance.

Great news!!:D

indianaBRONCO
04-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Asia is now talking and walking with assistance. She can recite the months of the year in order, the days of the week, and she knows who people are. She needs some help , but once she gets going she can do it on her own.:D :D

indianaBRONCO
05-03-2004, 04:58 AM
Asia gets out of the hospital this week.

orangenblue420
05-03-2004, 08:39 AM
Dude, I am so glad to her your daughter is getting out of the hospital - I hope that she is on the road to a full recovery - Our thoughts and prayers are still with you -