PDA

View Full Version : Corey Dillon

DPg2003
03-24-2004, 12:01 AM
For everyone talking about how much the Broncos need Corey Dillon, did you see him on The Best Damn Sports Show Period?? He looked fat and out of shape and all he did was talk s**t about people he is still on the team with. We've done nothing but add character guys this offseason, we definitely don't need Dillon.

broncofan303
03-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by DPg2003
For everyone talking about how much the Broncos need Corey Dillon, did you see him on The Best Damn Sports Show Period?? He looked fat and out of shape and all he did was talk s**t about people he is still on the team with. We've done nothing but add character guys this offseason, we definitely don't need Dillon.

Agreed..but if he get him, we get him...If not Q It's his time to prove to the nah sayers...

The Dark Knight
03-24-2004, 12:06 AM

Yeah, when will these star athletes learn to shut their traps?

You know he screwed himself outta so many oppertunities because of his yapping. Keyshawn and Owens as well. When the had that sideline rant that Owens did during the Vikings game, I could just see his FA value drop for every second he was yelling at his coach. It went 1 sec = 50 million 2 sec = 49 million and so on till his is worth was about 10 million bucks and 5th round pick. If he would have shut his trap, he would have made alot more money. Dumb dumb dumb!

Benny

nickmeyer
03-24-2004, 12:07 AM

Correy Dillon played JUCO Football here in my home town of Garden City KS his Freshman year and all he did was get himself in trouble and kick off the team, although while he played he kicked ass

nickmeyer
03-24-2004, 12:08 AM
Garden City Community College is known for giving scholarships to trouble makers that no other College wants because of attitude and grade problems

NJbronco
03-24-2004, 12:09 AM
i was excited about hearing he wanted to come to the broncos. but he is a ass. i personally wouldn't want someone with that kinda attitude towards his own team.

DPg2003
03-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by nickmeyer
Garden City Community College is known for giving scholarships to trouble makers that no other College wants because of attitude and grade problems

What college did he go to after that??

nickmeyer
03-24-2004, 12:17 AM
What college did he go to after that??

Not sure I just know he left here on bad terms