PDA

View Full Version : Moved

BroncoMatt
03-24-2004, 01:31 PM
What is the deal with threads being moved all the time. In my opinion the general discussion section should be mostly fair game as long as it is not smack related. Right now the signings of Bailey and Lynch are huge, important topics to bronco fans. Whether or not John Mobley or Ian Gold are coming back are vitally important to bronco fans. Whether or not a certain free agent would be a good fit for us is also on topic. I don't want to spend all day navigating different sections of the board. I think if it is relevant it should be left on the General Discussions board. Feel free to move this, I am already expecting that.

rascal
03-24-2004, 01:34 PM
there is a reason why we have different forums, so that we can go to that area and discuss certain things without having to sort through the garbage of unrelated posts. It's organization.

BroncoMatt
03-24-2004, 01:44 PM
if you say so

rascal
03-24-2004, 01:46 PM
PM one of the mods and ask them directly or admin, you would get an explanation more detailed than mine.

LynchRules
03-24-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by BroncoMatt
if you say so

Yo Matt...Rascal thinks he's the man around here. Feels as though he's the ultimate creator here on the board.

orangenblue420
03-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by LynchRules
Yo Matt...Rascal thinks he's the man around here. Feels as though he's the ultimate creator here on the board.

Hey now watch it there bucko - first you aint even a Broncos fan, second you aint been here long enough to talk ***** to the vets - so lay off, k......

These boards have to be maintained, organized and monitored - its just the way it is - trust me, you wouldnt want to be here if it wasnt - these guys volunteer a lot of their time in doing so - so show some respect -

The general section is for Broncos Football General Info - if its not smack and not bronco football - there is the anything but football forum - cant go wrong if you put it there -

So just chill people - they are being moved, not deleted - relax

LynchRules
03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
Read my original post. I am a Bronc fan as well.

BlueDamsel
03-24-2004, 02:18 PM
And sometimes they aren't moved, they're oftentimes combined with other threads that are on the same topic.

It's not a matter of anyone thinking they are supreme or anything like that, it's making it easier for people to read through each of the messages & find a thread that they are interested in reading/participating in.

orangenblue420
03-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by LynchRules
Read my original post. I am a Bronc fan as well.

As I do realize you LIKE the Broncos as well, in my book you can only be a true fan of ONE team - but thats just me - I could never ever really route for another football or baseball team -

Well actually I do have two fav teams - the Broncos and who ever is playin the Raiders/Chiefs

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by westflbroncostud
what bout the uconn huskies....u have always had a uconn sig. but u mite jus like ben gordon or okefor....

Actually I was born, raised and lived most of my life in CT - thats why I am a UCONN fan - its the only thing our state has for sports - even when the Whalers were there LOL -

I stated in another thread, I believe, that I actually follow only the players in the NBA - the likes of Ray Allen, Donyell Marshal, Cliff Robinson, etc.... I am a big Okefor fan of course - he is the shot blockin king baby!!!! - so needless to say I will keep my eye on him - I am hoping he sticks around for his senior year but ya just dont know -

But when it comes to the Broncos and Yankees, they take up all the space in my heart - there is def. no room for any other team - even for me to like never mind be a fan of :D

rcsodak
03-25-2004, 08:54 AM
...ssshhhhhhh....
in secret, o&b420 is a BIG OU admirer.......:D

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by rcsodak
...ssshhhhhhh....
in secret, o&b420 is a BIG OU admirer.......:D

Dude that isnt even close to being funny - its almost as bad as saying I am a raiders fan :D

horsesense
03-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Not the Yankees!
I was just startin to feel bad about all the crap I've thrown your way. How can any self respected Bronco fan, have anything to do with them thugs?

want2bAbronco
03-25-2004, 09:08 AM
orangenblue420

girl i was with you until you said SPANKEES!!! grr i hate them as much as raiders/chiefs. team spends 2x more money then any other team....grrrrrr blood pressure going up now!!! darn it

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by horsesense
Not the Yankees!
I was just startin to feel bad about all the crap I've thrown your way. How can any self respected Bronco fan, have anything to do with them thugs?

Hey there are quite a few Yankees fans on this site - Broncs Bomber - NJ - and more I think - but its to damn early and no caffiene in my system yet - so brain is not fully functioning :duh:

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:12 AM
You are all just haters - LMAO :D

I was born a Yankees fan - there isnt anything I can do about it - I love them boys - its not their fault georgie is a rich pompous over spending arrogant loud mouthed awww well you get my point :D

want2bAbronco
03-25-2004, 09:20 AM
420 my love for you just went down a lot :D j/k

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:30 AM
Where the hell of you guys been - its not like I hide the fact that I love the Yanks -

Now if your team was as good as them - you wouldnt be hatin - hell if the bowlen could spend that kinda money - we would be lovin every minute of it and you all know it

Oh yeah and all ya'll can BITE ME :D

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-25-2004, 09:32 AM
the yankees spend the most because they make the most, what's wrong with that? nobody points out that the red sox spend more than any team besides the yankees, it's always those damn yankees. oh sorry, this is a broncos site, my bad

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
the yankees spend the most because they make the most, what's wrong with that? nobody points out that the red sox spend more than any team besides the yankees, it's always those damn yankees. oh sorry, this is a broncos site, my bad

Yeah - apparently its ok to spend multi-millions and lose every year but God forbid should you spend the $$ and actually win - :rolleyes:

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-25-2004, 09:40 AM
People don't need to look much further than the avalanche. They spend too, one of the higher payrolls in hockey, but nobody seems to care about that either! oh well orange, we just gots to stick together!!!

AsianOrange
03-25-2004, 09:46 AM
Maybe I should move this thread...just to be funny.

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:48 AM
People don't need to look much further than the avalanche. They spend too, one of the higher payrolls in hockey, but nobody seems to care about that either! oh well orange, we just gots to stick together!!!

I'll stick with you baby - dontcha worry bout dat ;)

East Coast baby - East Coast :D

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by AsianOrange
Maybe I should move this thread...just to be funny.

That would be funny - do it - hehehehehe

THE SHIELD
03-25-2004, 09:56 AM
I For One, Agree totally on this subject. The mods are BDK's most of the time. What's the Deal? Okay, this is the GENERAL Discussions board. That means, anything can be discussed Generally. There was a post yesterday that contained Bronco material in it and they moved it to Broncos Players. What's the difference. Sorry if nobody goes to those other forums, maybe you should do an attendance check. I mean seriously, how many times a day do you visit the Rumor Mill? Come on MODS, most people post on this forum, before you move it and force us to go to another forum to read it, why don't you see what the people want, we want GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!!! WE SHALL TAKE NO MORE!!!!

Who's with me on a Hunger Strike?

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-25-2004, 10:01 AM
dhall26, i think this might be the first time i can agree with you!

AsianOrange
03-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Jaron...I swear you would make a good cult leader...

You make it sound like we move threads to move them. There are valid reasons why threads are moved.

So if you have a problem, send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

THE SHIELD
03-25-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by AsianOrange
Jaron...I swear you would make a good cult leader...

You make it sound like we move threads to move them. There are valid reasons why threads are moved.

So if you have a problem, send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Thanks African for giving me a good laugh....cult leader...huh huh....hey Beavis.....let's start a cult......huh....huh........

Listen, I understand, I do, but here's the deal, why not get rid of some of these forums nobody visits. When was the last post on the Rumor Mill? January 22nd?

want2bAbronco
03-25-2004, 10:07 AM
sure the avs and reds have big pay rolls too....and they win! i just hate the yankees. also i havent looked at the pay roll, but arent the yanks way way higher then the reds? lol last i heard a few players on the yanks made almost as much as all the kc royals. thats just wrong!

baseball would be much better with a cap like the NFL...then you wouldnt have the same teams every year. my team is the braves, and they have won there division a record 12 *i think* times in a row. i always want them to win, but same teams almost every year is boring.

THE SHIELD
03-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by dhall26
Thanks African for giving me a good laugh....cult leader...huh huh....hey Beavis.....let's start a cult......huh....huh........

Listen, I understand, I do, but here's the deal, why not get rid of some of these forums nobody visits. When was the last post on the Rumor Mill? January 22nd?

See not even the person above me wants to go to ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL!!!

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 10:16 AM
I For One, Agree totally on this subject. The mods are BDK's most of the time. What's the Deal? Okay, this is the GENERAL Discussions board. That means, anything can be discussed Generally. There was a post yesterday that contained Bronco material in it and they moved it to Broncos Players. What's the difference. Sorry if nobody goes to those other forums, maybe you should do an attendance check. I mean seriously, how many times a day do you visit the Rumor Mill? Come on MODS, most people post on this forum, before you move it and force us to go to another forum to read it, why don't you see what the people want, we want GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!!! WE SHALL TAKE NO MORE!!!!

Normally I am one to buck the system, surpise, surprise - but hunger strike - I think not!!!!!!!!!! (What is a girl to do when the munchies strike, hmmmm????? Silly boy :goofy: )

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-25-2004, 10:16 AM
The reds? you mean the redwings? the yankees probably do have a few players who make as much as the kc royals, but so do a few other teams i'm sure, like the red sox, diamondbacks, cubs, etc. anways, i know it gets boring to see the same teams, but baseball season is boring in general until the playoffs. oh well. anyways, as far as cap goes, i don't think it's far to do that in baseball because the yankees revenue is soooo much higher than anyone else. they are perhaps the most famous sports team in the world and are undoubtedly the most famous american sports team known across the world.

kcarr26
03-25-2004, 10:29 AM
u learn to live with the yankee growin money like a-hairs..my team is the braves but they always choke in first round after they do with the division u said it 12 years but oh well not a big yanks fan...and im with dhall on this one..

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 10:38 AM
The reds? you mean the redwings? the yankees probably do have a few players who make as much as the kc royals, but so do a few other teams i'm sure, like the red sox, diamondbacks, cubs, etc. anways, i know it gets boring to see the same teams, but baseball season is boring in general until the playoffs. oh well. anyways, as far as cap goes, i don't think it's far to do that in baseball because the yankees revenue is soooo much higher than anyone else. they are perhaps the most famous sports team in the world and are undoubtedly the most famous american sports team known across the world.

Which brings up a good point in regards to revenue sharing - I dont know the details but the Yankees had to give like 30 mil into that whereas the Marlins received 10 mil - so in essence the Yankees paid part of the Marlins' salaries - hey wait - that means we won part of the World Series - LOL

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-25-2004, 10:40 AM
see, we do win every year!!!

want2bAbronco
03-25-2004, 11:57 AM
er ya i was on crack or something...i meant red sox....not red wings lol...also i think i hate the yanks for the bandwagon thing....u dont see anything about the yanks around where i live...then they get a rod etc.....all of a sudden 100000 jersey's and stuff pop up!

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-25-2004, 12:01 PM
I gotcha bronco. i hate those people who hop on the bandwagon too!!!
p.s.- got any crack i could have?

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by want2bAbronco
er ya i was on crack or something...i meant red sox....not red wings lol...also i think i hate the yanks for the bandwagon thing....u dont see anything about the yanks around where i live...then they get a rod etc.....all of a sudden 100000 jersey's and stuff pop up!

Yeah that is one of the many reasons I hate patsies - i spent my whole life in CT and no where did you ever see a patsie fan until they get to the SB - its BS

want2bAbronco
03-25-2004, 01:21 PM
ya! i think thats the main reason i hate dallas cowgirls.....all the bandwagon ppl in the 90s... but the raiders and chiefs is just pure hate and it feels soooo good lol..

420, hopefully yanks dont do well this year! so i can give you a hard time. i know my braves will, and HOPEFULLY my rockies will too.

want2bAbronco
03-25-2004, 01:24 PM
NJBRONCOSFAN no crack left =/ i had to use it all this morning to stay awake at work!

orangenblue420
03-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by want2bAbronco
ya! i think thats the main reason i hate dallas cowgirls.....all the bandwagon ppl in the 90s... but the raiders and chiefs is just pure hate and it feels soooo good lol..

420, hopefully yanks dont do well this year! so i can give you a hard time. i know my braves will, and HOPEFULLY my rockies will too.

LMAO we own the Braves - hehehehe - and whats this two team BS - LOL -

I wouldnt count on them not doing well - have you seen our line -up - damn our #7,8,9 hitters could be other teams 1, 2, and 3

Jared
03-26-2004, 11:03 AM

I guess it all depends on how you naviagte the forums.

I check buy using the option to see the new posts that are here since my last visit, which is organized chronologically, not by subject. So I have no idea how many people are in a particular forum at one time.

My feeling is that if your biggest complaint is that we move threads, than I guess we must be doing something right.

Threads about players who are not Broncos or who sign with other teams belong in "Non-Broncos" I am not sure why that is such a huge deal. It seems logical to me.

NJbronco
03-26-2004, 11:26 AM
ewwww the yankees. . well i grew up to hate them

im a phillies/eagles fan

so i hate any team from new york. except for the jets

but i love Colorado teams the most for some reason.

except in hockey. im a devils fan

Broncs Bomber
04-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by NJbronco
ewwww the yankees. . well i grew up to hate them
im a phillies/eagles fan
so i hate any team from new york. except for the jets
but i love Colorado teams the most for some reason.
except in hockey. im a devils fan

You must be from South Jersey. No respectable person from North Jersey would EVER like a team from Philly.