PDA

View Full Version : MY 200th Post gotta long way to go to catch some of you

nickmeyer
03-25-2004, 02:05 AM
Well I have reached my 200th post hoping to hit 3000 before the seaon starts so everyone give me a pat on the back RETRUNOFLAVA I am comin after yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Knight
03-25-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by nickmeyer
Well I have reached my 200th post hoping to hit 3000 before the seaon starts so everyone give me a pat on the back RETRUNOFLAVA I am comin after yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Spam

Please people, for the love of God, no more post count annoucements!!!!

nickmeyer
03-25-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by The Dark Knight
Spam

Please people, for the love of God, no more post count annoucements!!!!

Oh come on I am just trying to have some fun there is no football on what do ya want me to do??????

The Dark Knight
03-25-2004, 02:12 AM
Oh come on I am just trying to have some fun there is no football on what do ya want me to do??????

Well, i don't want you to litter the board with SPAM!!!

:rolleyes:

nickmeyer
03-25-2004, 02:13 AM
Well, i don't want you to litter the board with SPAM!!!

:rolleyes:

Dude what is your problem relax it wasn't like I tried to sell you something if you didn't want to read it you didn't have to take a chill pill

The Dark Knight
03-25-2004, 02:25 AM
Dude what is your problem relax it wasn't like I tried to sell you something if you didn't want to read it you didn't have to take a chill pill

It is widely known that post count annoucements on message boards is SPAM, they don't crack down on it here but on other BBS's they will. The are many reasons why it is Spam, the foremost being that it doesn't provide ANY worth while disscussion. If you want to be a high count poster, do it by posting worthwhile subjects and meaningful responses to other peoples topics. Anyone can generate a high post count with Spam.

Benny

nickmeyer
03-25-2004, 02:27 AM
It is widely known that post count annoucements on message boards is SPAM, they don't crack down on it here but on other BBS's they will. The are many reasons why it is Spam, the foremost being that it doesn't provide ANY worth while disscussion. If you want to be a high count poster, do it by posting worthwhile subjects and meaningful responses to other peoples topics. Anyone can generate a high post count with Spam.

Benny

Didn't know it was such a big deal like I said before just trying to have some fun

Pierce
03-25-2004, 03:32 AM
Didn't know it was such a big deal like I said before just trying to have some fun

It really is irritating. No need to apologize. Just letting you know.:)