PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Lelie

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2007, 11:40 AM
A lagging leg injury has prevented 49ers wide receiver Ashley Lelie from making any sort of impression on the practice field,but the free agent addition expressed confidence he'll remain that the moment he regains his health.

Coach Mike Nolan said he really can't say where Lelie stands in the heirarchy of 49er receivers."I REALLY HAVENT THOUGHT OF HIM THAT MUCH" Nolan said."The guys that have been practicing,even the guys that are new and may be a long shot,at least you think about them a little bit.But when a guy hasnt stepped foot on the field,its out of sight,out of my mind,from my standpoint".

http://www.insidebayarea.com/49ers/ci_6120606

Bronco_Neddie
06-12-2007, 11:49 AM
I wonder if he wishes he had just kept his mouth shut & played ball when had the chance....

Davii
06-12-2007, 11:50 AM
A lagging leg injury has prevented 49ers wide receiver Ashley Lelie from making any sort of impression on the practice field,but the free agent addition expressed confidence he'll remain that the moment he regains his health.

Coach Mike Nolan said he really can't say where Lelie stands in the heirarchy of 49er receivers."I REALLY HAVENT THOUGHT OF HIM THAT MUCH" Nolan said."The guys that have been practicing,even the guys that are new and may be a long shot,at least you think about them a little bit.But when a guy hasnt stepped foot on the field,its out of sight,out of my mind,from my standpoint".

Sounds like the Lelie we all know.

Charlie Brown
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Looks like he's turned into nothing but a journeyman WR who is quickly running short of chances in the NFL....

Chicago-Broncofreak
06-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Yeah, we got the better end of that deal...

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2007, 11:55 AM
He should have stayed in Denver and competed.Just think Hixon,Stokely,Marshall,Lelie,Brandan,Smith,Walker, thats a line up of receivers.

The Dark Knight
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
And there was alot of people here that thought he was an elite reciever.

Come on.

:rolleyes:

Dream
06-12-2007, 12:27 PM
And there was alot of people here that thought he was an elite reciever.

Come on.

:rolleyes:

I never said he was an elite receiver, but he deserved far more credit than he got when he was here in Denver, and it's a shame he can't even get on the field in SF.

I was deleting a lot of my old threads last night, and I came across my "Kelly Herndon is better than Lenny Walls." thread, and guess who was the first to flame me. . . YOU. :D Funny how some things work out though, most people thought Lenny was the second coming, and where is he now? LMAO. :laugh:

Oh well, I thought I'd share a story witchu.

saltybuggah
06-12-2007, 03:02 PM
i just cant wait for all the post about how we should now get him from san fran

if the coach isnt even thinking about you, you better figure out what your gonna do

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2007, 03:06 PM
i just cant wait for all the post about how we should now get him from san fran

if the coach isnt even thinking about you, you better figure out what your gonna doWe should get Lelie from San Francisco :laugh:

eaglebronco
06-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Ashley has done nothing to help himself or any NFL team. Is he just in it for the money?

BVP
06-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Damn, Lelie is one of my favorite WR's. He has big play potential, so I am pretty sure that once he steps onto the field, he will get noticed right away.

The Dark Knight
06-12-2007, 03:36 PM
I never said he was an elite receiver, but he deserved far more credit than he got when he was here in Denver, and it's a shame he can't even get on the field in SF.

I was deleting a lot of my old threads last night, and I came across my "Kelly Herndon is better than Lenny Walls." thread, and guess who was the first to flame me. . . YOU. :D Funny how some things work out though, most people thought Lenny was the second coming, and where is he now? LMAO. :laugh:

Oh well, I thought I'd share a story witchu.

You deleted the thread?

I admit, I was a big fan of the "Big Swat", but I really like to see WHY I "flamed" you, If I did at all.

If you deleted the thread, it's hard to see that.

Why are you deleting threads? :confused:

Dream
06-12-2007, 03:37 PM
You deleted the thread?

I admit, I was a big fan of the "Big Swat", but I really like to see WHY I "flamed" you, If I did at all.

If you deleted the thread, it's hard to see that.

Why are you deleting threads? :confused:

I was bored and I thought about making a switch to the Mane, but all of the threads were way old anyways.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2007, 03:45 PM
You guys are crashing the trend. :offtopic:

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
man i really liked the guy i hoped he could fin success somewhere

i think he'll make the team

underrated29
06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
i would like lelie back, he was fast, could make a good catch (imo since most dont think so) and he would be insane with jays cannon. I however would only want to sign him as a fa, no trades or any of that junk. i dont like him that much.

what an idiot, he was ok here, nothing in atl and most likley nothing in sfo.

Lorcust
06-12-2007, 04:23 PM
could make a good catch (imo since most dont think so)

Somebody call Dream. :laugh:

Broncosinindy
06-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Looks like he's turned into nothing but a journeyman WR who is quickly running short of chances in the NFL....
a joureynan wh o is a one trick pony. not to mention Alex Smith is not the type of QB that is gonna show class what he does well and that is get the deep ball. Alex just does not have the arm

Hoserman117
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
I bet he wishes he had stayed in Denver and played out his contract...

kcarr26
06-12-2007, 09:05 PM
I bet he wishes he had stayed in Denver and played out his contract...

That or we never signed Javon. :D

He actually, and I hate to say this, now that I think about it.

I think under Cutler, he would have excelled more than Jake.

Jake could never hit him in stride.

Jay hits his guys in stride.

Then, Lelie's speed would be his advantage again.

stnzed
06-12-2007, 09:12 PM

Tell the teams doctors his problem may be a "leg injury" but it's not actually in his legs.....It's at the top of his legs where the two legs meet.

I think the technical term for it is Vaginosis! :D

kcarr26
06-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Tell the teams doctors his problem may be a "leg injury" but it's not actually in his legs.....It's at the top of his legs where the two legs meet.

I think the technical term for it is Vaginosis! :D

:laugh::laugh:
You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to stnzed again.

eaglebronco
06-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Ashley has fumble fingers I thought.