PDA

View Full Version : Gold

EddyMac87
04-01-2004, 06:27 PM
i know we probably wont keep him but is there any news on him? has he visited anywhere? Had any offers?(besides the one from denver)

just wondering

daredevil25
04-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by EddyMac87
i know we probably wont keep him but is there any news on him? has he visited anywhere? Had any offers?(besides the one from denver)

just wondering He's visited with the Falcons, Lions and Bears. None of the teams are going to pay him the 15 million signing bonus his agents are advertising (the Postons suck). It seemed like Chicago would pay up, but they've got their eyes on Ogunleye now. Atlanta basically gave him the finger and said come back later. The Lions mimicked the former two by not issuing him a contract.

I think Gold is confused by his name and his worth.

EddyMac87
04-03-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by daredevil25
I think Gold is confused by his name and his worth. yep

Fat Joe
04-04-2004, 03:45 PM
maybe he'll take a ***** pay and come back to denver for this year then if he proves his worth we can resign him next year. maybe.

Den21-Bal19
04-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Last I heard, middle of last week:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_2771103,00.html

daredevil25
04-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Well last I heard is that he visited the Saints and they told him to go to heck by not putting an offer on the table. So his biggest friends are the Falcons, Lions, and Bears.

EddyMac87
04-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by daredevil25
Well last I heard is that he visited the Saints and they told him to go to heck by not putting an offer on the table. So his biggest friends are the Falcons, Lions, and Bears. ya

ELWAYFANATIC
04-11-2004, 03:29 AM
as much i like ian, no one coming off major ACL surgery is getting anywhere NEAR the jack he wants. i have a torn right ACL right now, and it hurts like a BIATCH-(i only had a scope, no actual ACL surgery tho)..

people forget, the ACL basically holds yer knee crap together, and once it's torn, it'll NEVER be the same-(ask T.D. or jamaal anderson). even after surgery, one good pop and he's o.f.y.

now, if he wants to sign for less $$$, that's great. if not, i LOVE freaking Sykes, wesp. w/a yr under his belt and mobley to learn from

EddyMac87
04-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by ELWAYFANATIC
as much i like ian, no one coming off major ACL surgery is getting anywhere NEAR the jack he wants. i have a torn right ACL right now, and it hurts like a BIATCH-(i only had a scope, no actual ACL surgery tho)..

people forget, the ACL basically holds yer knee crap together, and once it's torn, it'll NEVER be the same-(ask T.D. or jamaal anderson). even after surgery, one good pop and he's o.f.y.

now, if he wants to sign for less $$$, that's great. if not, i LOVE freaking Sykes, wesp. w/a yr under his belt and mobley to learn from agreed....how'd you tear your acl?

daredevil25
04-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Newest on Gold, he has visited the Bucs and a "rumor" had it that he signed a 1 year deal. However, the source I got if from on our board, later admitted that he got it from a false thread on the Bucs BBS.

rtomaine
04-29-2004, 04:49 PM
i heard he signed a 7 year deal with the link bucshttp://www.buccaneers.com/