PDA

View Full Version : www.denverbroncos.com

goonies_89
04-03-2004, 09:48 AM
This website format has been around for as long as I've discovered the internet, and its getting kinda old...I think this website needs a new face

EddyMac87
04-03-2004, 10:06 AM
It dosnt matter to me...

orangecrush3233
04-03-2004, 11:41 AM
to me, it is one of the best put together sites for nfl teams, most of the others just look like they were just thrown together.

Helderht_
04-03-2004, 02:20 PM
The site is simple but is good.. I think that an new face will be nice

StlBroncosFan
04-03-2004, 04:41 PM
I haven't been here but a day but I think it is fine. The colors are good and the content is good.

Physbo
04-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Its old, but effecient, and clean. The ugliest looking site though is the bengals. But broncos dont have to change the site because they arnt changing logos or colors.

Mr Portis
04-03-2004, 11:35 PM
I like it, makes me fuzzy and warm, just like When Portis smoked the cheifs, ahh the good old days :D

ReleaseTheBeast7
04-04-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Mr Portis
I like it, makes me fuzzy and warm, just like When Portis smoked the cheifs, ahh the good old days :D

HAHAHAHA.....No, those weren't the good old days those were the modern days not good old days, the good old days were when the Broncos won there 2nd consecutive superbowl and Terrel Davis got 2,000yds+, John Elway threw for his 50,000 yards in his career, and Jason Elam kicked a 63 yard field goal,and that hole team just kicked ass. Now that's the good old days, Clinton Portis is nothing compared to the good day Denver backs, any back who is gonna hold out IN DENVER shouldn't belong IN DENVER. Now next season with Quentin"The Amazing"Griffin, Rod Smith, Ashley Lelie,*place draft pick WR here*, Jake Plummer, Garrison"First I look at the"Hearst, Champ Bailey, John Lynch, Al Wilson, Lenny"Big Swat"Walls, John Mobley, and the rest of the team, now in a few years I will be like now that was the good old days.