PDA

View Full Version : Rumours.



ReleaseTheBeast7
04-04-2004, 07:53 PM
All these rumours from Deltha/Lions to Pryce2ndrd/Randy Moss do you think this will all be announced tomorrow, since this all happend during the weekend and not to much news goes out during the weekend?

BlueDamsel
04-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Uhh no.
The 2nd one, let me repeat this again slowly and loudly for you, W-A-S A J-O-K-E!!!!!!!!

The first one, I still haven't seen anything about, especially not anything reliable.

Ravage!!!
04-04-2004, 07:55 PM
they are rumors... who do you think is going to 'announce' them?? There isn't any truth behind them. Let the rumors spin..its what makes the fans keep the NFL on their tongues talking it up... makes th ings interesting

EddyMac87
04-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
All these rumours from Deltha/Lions to Pryce2ndrd/Randy Moss do you think this will all be announced tomorrow, since this all happend during the weekend and not to much news goes out during the weekend? mabye in the next few days the broncos will say somethin about the lions trade....but not the moss thing...thats bull sh*t

ReleaseTheBeast7
04-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BlueDamsel

The 2nd one, let me repeat this again slowly and loudly for you, W-A-S A J-O-K-E!!!!!!!!


Well sorry I didn't know!I was just aware of this "joke" like an hour ago and didn't read up on it.

EddyMac87
04-04-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
Well sorry I didn't know! LOL...we might forgive you

Elway
04-04-2004, 08:06 PM
If somethings sounds a bit far fetched, odds are it probably is.

Ravage!!!
04-04-2004, 08:22 PM
that we probably won't be getting Moss for our two sixth round picks??? *sighs*.. damnit... I had my hopes up for that too

Mr Portis
04-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Who made up the joke lol? cause if that wasnt a joke that would be SWEET, best WR In the league mabye in history IMO

elway716
04-04-2004, 08:31 PM
if the supposed lions/broncos trade does go thru it won't happen until draft day b/c nfl teams don't like to let other teams know that winlsow will be gone by detroits pick b/c that who denver wanted and thats why they traded, its all about surprises
they will not announce anything till draft day

BlueDamsel
04-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Ravage!!!
that we probably won't be getting Moss for our two sixth round picks??? *sighs*.. damnit... I had my hopes up for that too

Well maybe we can trade our cheerleaders for Portis back? ;)

rcsodak
04-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by elway716
if the supposed lions/broncos trade does go thru it won't happen until draft day b/c nfl teams don't like to let other teams know that winlsow will be gone by detroits pick b/c that who denver wanted and thats why they traded, its all about surprises
they will not announce anything till draft day

oh way to go.....now the cats out of the bag.....;)

FootballRB2713
04-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
All these rumours from Deltha/Lions to Pryce2ndrd/Randy Moss do you think this will all be announced tomorrow, since this all happend during the weekend and not to much news goes out during the weekend?

Well, first, the Deltha, 1st pick, and 6th round pick for Lions 1st round pick didlio ain't gonna happen, it's just completely stupid for the Lions if they were to accept it, plus New England's offering a lot more supposedly- their two 1st round picks and I think both or one of their second round picks.

As for the Moss thing, it was an April Fools joke from one of the Rocky Mountain News guys.

elway716
04-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by rcsodak
oh way to go.....now the cats out of the bag.....;)

damnit now i ruined the whole thing
lets jsut pretend this never happened
now is when i wish my jedi mind tricks worked

RealBronco
04-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
All these rumours from Deltha/Lions to Pryce2ndrd/Randy Moss do you think this will all be announced tomorrow, since this all happend during the weekend and not to much news goes out during the weekend?

I'm not sure but I know I wouldn't want Moss on our freakin' team. So I'm glad that's not true...

And you spelled 'rumors' wrong.

Ravage!!!
04-05-2004, 08:45 AM
WHAT??? Trade our Cheerleaders??? noooo way... let them keep portis..but do NOT think about trading away our cheer leaders!!!!

Ravage!!!
04-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Rumors isn't spelled wrong if you are outside the united states... Canada adds the 'u'.. as well as many countries across the seas. So be sure where he is posting from before you correct his spelling

BlueDamsel
04-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Uhhh he's posting from that house next to that tree...somewhere on the east coast...or perhaps right now it's from school...either way...:rolleyes:

And yes, the cheerleaders...What? You didn't hear that rumor? Don't worry though, I'll still be at all the games! ;)

ELWAYFANATIC
04-11-2004, 03:38 AM
hmmmm..blue/orange uni...the #7...where the hell have i seen this before???????

it's all QUITE perplexing!!

muse
04-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ravage!!!
Rumors isn't spelled wrong if you are outside the united states... Canada adds the 'u'.. as well as many countries across the seas. So be sure where he is posting from before you correct his spelling

How can you spell 'valour' or 'honour' without the 'u'? We invented the language, you can damn well follow the rules!

Captain Kirk
04-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by muse
How can you spell 'valour' or 'honour' without the 'u'? We invented the language, you can damn well follow the rules! \
If we were to still follow the damn rules we would have to honor the silly Royal Family and be forced to support a gazzillionair family.
Wait, just a second here, we may have to do that if we have Heinz ketchup in the Whitehouse. Hmmmm.......