PDA

View Full Version : Big Injury Update!!! (no joke!)

BlueDamsel
04-06-2004, 12:52 PM
This just in...

I sprained my ankle on my way to work today! *whine*
It's swelling up and hurts like crazy...

I think I'll be off of it for a while, but should be back to my usual sarcastic self within minutes of having some chocolate.

Updates to follow.

EddyMac87
04-06-2004, 03:19 PM
take it easy blue.....

Littlebear
04-06-2004, 04:20 PM
I will call ESPN , update....Blue ??? for pre-season
get well soon! :(

EddyMac87
04-06-2004, 04:43 PM
i didnt think it was serious enough for blue to go on IR. How long do yopu think your out?

BlueDamsel
04-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Nah no need for IR...I will just miss a few games...You know, high ankle sprains...

EddyMac87
04-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by BlueDamsel
Nah no need for IR...I will just miss a few games...You know, high ankle sprains... LOL.... were all gettin hurt....LOL

ELWAYFANATIC
04-11-2004, 03:32 AM
i may be new here Blue, but they call me "Dr. Love", and i'm ALWAYS on call..

imjohnelway
04-11-2004, 06:22 PM
orange large YEAH! I HAD AN ANKLE SPRAINED ONCE WHEN I DID IT I WAS PLAYING B-BALL AND WHEN I DID IT IT SOLEN UP TO A SOFTBALL AND TURN PURPLE BLUE BLACK YELLOW AND IT HURT LIKE MOFO I WAS OFF OF IT ABOUT 4 TO 5 WEEKS TRUE :goofy: :cheeky:

StlBroncosFan
04-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Oh take a cortizone shot...tape it and suck it up!!!

j/k

I hope you feel well soon! :D

Qistheman
05-23-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by imjohnelway
orange large YEAH! I HAD AN ANKLE SPRAINED ONCE WHEN I DID IT I WAS PLAYING B-BALL AND WHEN I DID IT IT SOLEN UP TO A SOFTBALL AND TURN PURPLE BLUE BLACK YELLOW AND IT HURT LIKE MOFO I WAS OFF OF IT ABOUT 4 TO 5 WEEKS TRUE :goofy: :cheeky:

i sprained mine on feb 28th and my ankel is still swollen about twice the size of the other its now may 23. i ended up tearing my ligaments, so thats why its swollen for so long. if you have the choice dont tear you ligaments it sucks.

BlueDamsel
05-23-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Qistheman
i sprained mine on feb 28th and my ankel is still swollen about twice the size of the other its now may 23. i ended up tearing my ligaments, so thats why its swollen for so long. if you have the choice dont tear you ligaments it sucks.

Oooh yeh that sucks. I tore the ligaments in my left ankle back in HS. I ended up having to be on & off of crutches for most of my junior year of hs, then having the surgery done in March. I missed prom, had to drop my PE classes, and put up with ridicule for a long long time.

Of course, I decided I didn't like having the visible scar, so I went & got a tattoo put over it! :D It looks great now, and spraining my left ankle is not the easiest thing for me to do anymore - when I do, you know I've really screwed with it!

Booher
05-23-2004, 10:50 AM
just relax here I'll drink a beer for ya

frenchfan
06-04-2004, 12:41 AM
Nah no need for IR...I will just miss a few games...You know, high ankle sprains... What a bad news... Playoff will be hard to reach for Broncos now ! LOL.

More seriously, I wish you to feel better very soon.

I had my a separate left shoulder 3 times. Now I can't play QB anymore. At the first hit, i will be on injured list !
:(

BlueDamsel
06-04-2004, 01:04 AM
LOL my ankle is much better already! :)

Now if we could only get my back into working condition, then we could go all the way! ;)

frenchfan
06-04-2004, 01:36 AM
LOL my ankle is much better already! :)

Now if we could only get my back into working condition, then we could go all the way! ;) So I wish you all the best ! Get better Blue !
We need you ! I want to see Broncos on SB ! LOL

arapaho
06-04-2004, 12:40 PM
This just in...

I sprained my ankle on my way to work today! *whine*
It's swelling up and hurts like crazy...

I think I'll be off of it for a while, but should be back to my usual sarcastic self within minutes of having some chocolate.

Updates to follow.

now im really worried about the chiefs, what will we do?

BlueDamsel
06-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by arapaho
now im really worried about the chiefs, what will we do?

Nah you should only worry if I break a nail or something...:D

rcsodak
06-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Now if we could only get my back into working condition, then we could go all the way! ;)

Excuse me?

BlueDamsel
06-07-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by rcsodak
Excuse me?

The team...
All the way to the superbowl...

:D

NJBRONCOSFAN
06-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by rcsodak
Excuse me?