PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Camp and I am PUMPED

62OlinesDad
07-16-2007, 05:19 AM
I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.

dogfish
07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
that's awesome! i'm sure you'll have a great time. . . wish i still lived in colorado. . . . feel free to post periodically and let us know who's looking good in camp-- those of us who don't live in the area can never get enough of that info. . . i'll be interested to see where they have chris lining up. . . best of luck to him, and enjoy camp!

columbiaskinny
07-16-2007, 11:29 AM
I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.I hope you have the time of your life.

Awsome sig too.

BroncFanIN
07-16-2007, 11:36 AM
that's awesome! i'm sure you'll have a great time. . . wish i still lived in colorado. . . . feel free to post periodically and let us know who's looking good in camp-- those of us who don't live in the area can never get enough of that info. . . i'll be interested to see where they have chris lining up. . . best of luck to him, and enjoy camp!
Just two more weeks! Then we can hear all about training camp! TWO WEEKS! I am SO ready for some football! :beer:

62OlinesDad
07-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks BroncFanIN,columbiaskinny & dogfish. I been dreaming of getting to see Chris in camp since he was in college so I finally am getting the chance. It seems like football season was years ago I cannot wait for this season to start. I will get on and post from Denver so keep an eye out.

DenBronx
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
hey 62....keep us posted please. let us know how camp is going. let us know details like if stokely is making good catches and dre bly if he is doing good along side bailey. im really interested in how dj williams will do in the middle. any details would be much much appreciated sir! :salute: oh and lots and lots of detail on cutler...im sure your son myers would know how good cutler is doing.

wish i was there too. :(

underrated29
07-16-2007, 12:03 PM
i think thats so cool that we got chris's dad on the boards, both of them. i am glad to see you guys showing support on the boards for your future stars.

as stated please let us in on anything you know, i am always drooling for bronco updates and info.

thanks for signing up and letting us know. how exciting to have you child playing for the broncos- i just hope you werent raider fans before they became broncos ;)

Dream
07-16-2007, 12:48 PM
There will be several posters from the Mane who would probably love to talk to you. SoCalBronco and Kaylore for sure!

62OlinesDad
07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
hey 62....keep us posted please. let us know how camp is going. let us know details like if stokely is making good catches and dre bly if he is doing good along side bailey. im really interested in how dj williams will do in the middle. any details would be much much appreciated sir! :salute: oh and lots and lots of detail on cutler...im sure your son myers would know how good cutler is doing.

wish i was there too. :(

Thanks DenBronx..............I am supposed to pay attention to the other players too? Ok Ok will take a look atBly, Cutler and DJ and let you know how they look.

broncos_mtnman
07-17-2007, 07:50 PM
I'll be there on one of those days (not sure when yet).

I'll have my Cutler jersey on so you'll know how to find me...

:laugh:

BroncoSexyDaddy
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.Good Luck man :rockon:

Let Chris know that BroncoSexyDaddy is pulling for him :cheers:

PS I like that Sig bro :thumb:

Peanut
07-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks DenBronx..............I am supposed to pay attention to the other players too? Ok Ok will take a look atBly, Cutler and DJ and let you know how they look.

Have fun! Can't wait for your reports.

Maybe some pictures, too? Please? :D

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
07-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Thats cool :salute:

I hope you have fun.
I've been there each of the last 3 years.
I'm not sure if I will make it or not this year.
I might go down a day or so.

I_Only_Like_Jay
07-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Once again... I SO Wanna Go!

Have fun!

62OlinesDad
07-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I would think unless its baking hot at camp I will have # 62 jersey on. Anyone from the boards going I would love to meet you there. I will be at every camp practice from the 1st thru the 4th. I head back to Miami on the 5th. You have no idea how excited I am to make it to camp this year.

Kupesdad.....If you read this I will give you a call when I get in town or see you at camp on the 1st if your going.

GO BRONCOS :D

Kaylore
07-19-2007, 06:01 PM
I think I met some friends of yours at camp two years ago. They were an older couple and Chris was staying with them right after he was drafted because they live here. I introduced myself to them, but have forgotten their names. They were very nice.

62OlinesDad
07-21-2007, 06:18 AM
I think I met some friends of yours at camp two years ago. They were an older couple and Chris was staying with them right after he was drafted because they live here. I introduced myself to them, but have forgotten their names. They were very nice.

Yes that was Randy and Susan. CJ was one of their daughters room mates at the U of Miami. He lived with them his rookie season over in Castle Rock. Its great they are out there for him it makes us feel like he has some family there.

bearbroncoilly
07-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Know you will have a great time at camp watching #62!! ENJOY!:D

rmac15
07-27-2007, 12:12 PM
I am going i am only 16 though, i will be headed out there from South dakota and be going to the camps on the 3erd and the 4th ill will look for number 62 cya out there!

Broncs453
07-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Man, I wished I lived in Denver!!!

Hope you have a blast!

62OlinesDad
07-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Know you will have a great time at camp watching #62!! ENJOY!:D

Thanks bearbroncoilly I plan on it. :D

62OlinesDad
07-27-2007, 01:07 PM
I am going i am only 16 though, i will be headed out there from South dakota and be going to the camps on the 3erd and the 4th ill will look for number 62 cya out there!

Bmarsh,

If you happen to see me out there ( i may be wearing a # 62 jersey if its not too hot ) give me a hollar. After practice you can come over to meet Chris.

rmac15
07-27-2007, 02:57 PM
alright man sounds good i will keep an eye on chris after practice and see were he goes.

pnbronco
07-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.

I'm so happy for you. I go as many days as I can sneak down there. I will look for you in the morning. The afternoon can get really hot. Have a great time.

rbk_bronco
07-27-2007, 10:10 PM
Tell us all about it as soon as you can and good luck to Chris.

62OlinesDad
07-28-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm so happy for you. I go as many days as I can sneak down there. I will look for you in the morning. The afternoon can get really hot. Have a great time.

Great pnbronco....if u see me there give me a hollar.

denverbroncofrk
07-28-2007, 02:54 PM

Dang..pick me up on the way!

DenBronx
07-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Man, I wished I lived in Denver!!!

Hope you have a blast!

man i wish i played in the NFL!!! or the next best thing is to have a son play in the NFL. :D

JoRo
07-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Hope you have a great time... live in Michigan so I can't go... maybe some other year I could end up down there somehow... thatd be sweet.

Like I just said though: Have fun :)

pacden
08-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Mr. Myer, I just wanted to let you know that I sat next to Chris' neighbors last Sunday at training camp. They were all excited to be able to meet you when you got into town. Their son Nolan, Chris' new best buddy and idol, would not stop talking about how much fun he has going over to Chris' house to play XBOX with him. They had great things to say about Chris. I'll be at training camp on Saturday, maybe I'll get a chance to meet you.

62OlinesDad
08-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Mr. Myer, I just wanted to let you know that I sat next to Chris' neighbors last Sunday at training camp. They were all excited to be able to meet you when you got into town. Their son Nolan, Chris' new best buddy and idol, would not stop talking about how much fun he has going over to Chris' house to play XBOX with him. They had great things to say about Chris. I'll be at training camp on Saturday, maybe I'll get a chance to meet you.

Hey pacden I will be there on Saturday also. I am usually on the opposite side of the field where the players are so not sure how we could meet up. If all else fails try looking for me near the end of practice on the players side where the tents are. I will try to find you so you can meet Chris.

pnbronco
08-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi Mr. Meyers, I'm hoping to go out there in the am. Had too much going on this week. So hoping to get going early, don't know if you will see this, but will try to find you. I hope you have had a great week.

!ceman
08-04-2007, 08:05 PM

Hey Chris looked really good the past few days. Yesterday he really got out front on a toss play to Henry. It was fun to see him pulling and getting down field. No hitting but I promise you Dre had an Oh $*** look in his eyes!!! Anyhow, tell him to keep up the good work. He's playing some good football early on and that's always a positive! Calm down with the nerves dad, he's going to do fine regardless of who the Broncos bring in to play on the OLine. I hope he sticks with us for years to come. I know you'd like to see him starting and hopefully his time will come but for the time being 3rd OG on an NFL Roster is a very nice job. Kind of like the 2nd QB but with a little less money...lol Take care!

62OlinesDad
08-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey Chris looked really good the past few days. Yesterday he really got out front on a toss play to Henry. It was fun to see him pulling and getting down field. No hitting but I promise you Dre had an Oh $*** look in his eyes!!! Anyhow, tell him to keep up the good work. He's playing some good football early on and that's always a positive! Calm down with the nerves dad, he's going to do fine regardless of who the Broncos bring in to play on the OLine. I hope he sticks with us for years to come. I know you'd like to see him starting and hopefully his time will come but for the time being 3rd OG on an NFL Roster is a very nice job. Kind of like the 2nd QB but with a little less money...lol Take care!

Thanks Iceman,,,,

I am pretty happy with how Chris has played with the 1st side the last few days. I think he will give it all he has to make the roster. I am at the airport right now headed back to Miami. I wish I could of stayed another week. GO BRONCOS