PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to traning camp?

rmac15
07-26-2007, 12:01 AM
J/w who was going to broncos traning camp and what dates you will be there. Also i am going but j/w if i can expect to get autographs or dont get my hopes up?

8Smith0
07-26-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm thinking about going the first Saturday, which is in a week and a half. Might check out the AM practice. I want to get autographs as well. I've never been, so we're kinda of in the same boat as far as that goes. Good luck to ya. :salute:

Jazzman1987
07-26-2007, 12:34 AM
i'm going to try to go on sunday. if i can wake up early enough lolz

SBboundBRONCOS
07-26-2007, 06:20 AM
im going from the 5th to the 10th. i read on the website that autographs will be given on days that the team is NOT doing special teams drills. too bad they didnt say what players these would be

Giveemlove
07-26-2007, 07:43 AM
I think I'm going to take a morning off work next week and head down with my mom and dad. Should be fun! :D

91bronco
07-26-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm going, just not sure what day yet. This will be my first training camp :rockon:

Steedstampede
07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
I'm going...THIS Sunday...wooo hooo! My first one. Hopefully we get a good spot...:rockon:

Kaylore
07-26-2007, 09:48 AM
I am.......

kristian824
07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
As far as autographs go, they usually line up on the north side of the building right next to the team store. you'll see it when you go through the gate. they only take a small amount of people for that. so if you're going alone you'll probably miss the practice since you would be in line the whole time. at least that's been the case every camp i've gone to there. and i don't know if they do signings every day or if it's after the late practice or what?! good luck!

aaronheeb
07-26-2007, 10:00 AM
I will be there with my two egg mcmuffins @ 7:30-8:00 on sunday... This is my first summer out here and i will be going to as many practices as possible, sunday being my first one... I really could care less about autographs, but i do care about who is going to be our #3 reciever, who our starting DL is going to be, how DJ looks and how far cutler can air it out..

Does anyone know how the practices go? I know there is a morning and an afternoon session. What time does the morning practice end and the afternoon begin?

Giveemlove
07-26-2007, 10:25 AM
As far as autographs go, they usually line up on the north side of the building right next to the team store. you'll see it when you go through the gate. they only take a small amount of people for that. so if you're going alone you'll probably miss the practice since you would be in line the whole time. at least that's been the case every camp i've gone to there. and i don't know if they do signings every day or if it's after the late practice or what?! good luck!

Forget that....who gives a crap about a damn autograph! :laugh: I just wanna see my boys getting ready for action! :rockon:

aaronheeb
07-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Forget that....who gives a crap about a damn autograph! :laugh: I just wanna see my boys getting ready for action! :rockon:

please see my post above and yes.... you are EXACTLY on point... Unless you are 10 years old you need to watching to see who is going to be playing for your team... not sitting there slobbering all over baileys jock strap..

War road to the superbowl starts sunday!

aaronheeb
07-27-2007, 10:26 AM
i just wanted to bump this because i cant believe there are only like three or four people going to camp that spend all day at the office on these boards...

Who else is going to be there???

Snapping Turtle
07-27-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm going...well I'm planning on going. Dont know what day though.

Retire #30!!!
07-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm going, my flight heads out tomorrow afternoon, and I'll be there for both practices Sunday and Monday. My yearly pilgrimage to Bronco Country:salute:

I've been the last few years, and autographs are basically a waste of time unless you are just interested in autographs and not seeing the team.

62OlinesDad
07-27-2007, 01:11 PM
i'm going to try to go on sunday. if i can wake up early enough lolz

I could be wrong but I think they have Sunday off ( Sunday the 5th). I didnt check the site for schedule but Chris told me he would have off that day. Need to check that so you don't show up without anyone being there.

// / yardo
07-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I'll be there for the Sat., Aug. 11, 8:30 a.m. practice. CAN'T WAIT!

First time ever.:salute:

aaronheeb
07-27-2007, 03:18 PM
I could be wrong but I think they have Sunday off ( Sunday the 5th). I didnt check the site for schedule but Chris told me he would have off that day. Need to check that so you don't show up without anyone being there.

I think he is talking about THIS sunday... the 29th... It is their first practice... And i will be one of the faithful there to take a ton of pics and hopefully bring back a write-up!

pacden
07-27-2007, 06:29 PM
I'll be in Denver for the Grand opening of earl's restaurantin 16th street mall. I'm planning on going on Friday the 10th. Don't care about autographs, just want to see the boys.:cheers:

pnbronco
07-27-2007, 09:01 PM
I am planning on being there Sunday, and can hardly wait. I love the fact that you can get close and see them practice. I love taking pictures. Trying to get autographs is a waste of time. People line up from the time it opens and a couple of players only sign for a few minutes. So have a great time there, I'm planning on it.:D:D:D

aaronheeb
07-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Do you guys know how the practices are setup? There is a morning and an afternoon session but i dont know when the morning session breaks and how long of a break there is between the two practices.. Anyone give a heads up on this?

pnbronco
07-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Do you guys know how the practices are setup? There is a morning and an afternoon session but i dont know when the morning session breaks and how long of a break there is between the two practices.. Anyone give a heads up on this?

I don't totally remember the times, but I think the morning session ends around 11:00 ish, I'm pretty sure they are done before 12:00. Then you have to leave the area. So plan on going to lunch, I think you can stay parked in the parking lot, I always leave because it get so hot. They will tell you when the gates to go into the practice area will open again. I think it's 1/2 to an hour before practice begins again. Many areas are roped off and the security people will let you know where you can stand. If you get there before practice has started and see people standing in line, get in line then to get a good viewing area. Also the parking lot is to the West side of the main building, it does fill up though. Just watch what other people are doing and usually there is a link to what you can and can't bring in. Hope this helps.

Prodigal19
07-28-2007, 10:56 PM
I am going tomorrow and probably another sometime next week.
Ill be wearing my white Champ Bailey Jersey. I hope to meet some of you guys :)