PDA

View Full Version : SoCalBronco, PM Camp Report (7/29)

Dream
07-29-2007, 06:07 PM
As always, please go over to the Orange Mane (www.orangemane.com) and give props to Kaylore, SoCalBronco and the rest of the game for putting together the best reporting in the world. Feel free to become part of the community there, and do whatever you can to give these guys the respect they deserve.

Here's a link to my man SoCal's report from tonight's evening practice, and I really hope you enjoy it all.

Please, show them LOVE. . . and write them in for President. . .

SoCal and Kaylore for Presidents of Broncomania (http://www.orangemane.com/article_738.php)

(Wait a few minutes for the article, that's going to be the right link. . . just wait for it. . .)

columbiaskinny
07-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Damn, i felt like i was there.

Great work again SoCal.

Thanks for the hook up Dream.

mxbronco13
07-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the report! I think Hixon can really be special for us. Maybe like a Colston type of guy but I don't want to give too much hope. And this strong side LB situation is really starting to bother me. I had high hopes for Moore but he pretty much screwed up his chances. Now we have Holdman. Amazing... :rolleyes:

Dream
07-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the report! I think Hixon can really be special for us. Maybe like a Colston type of guy but I don't want to give too much hope. And this strong side LB situation is really starting to bother me. I had high hopes for Moore but he pretty much screwed up his chances. Now we have Holdman. Amazing... :rolleyes:

Well, Holdman and D.D. Lewis are more of a "proven" commodity and have experience in starting roles. Maybe this will give Cameron Vaughn a chance to shine? Bates' said in his presser before camp started that they will be trying about 5-6 guys out for the SAM position specifically, and it wouldn't be uncommon to see some switch-up's in packages with some guys moving around to other assignments, (SAM to MIKE, MIKE TO WILL, WILL TO SAM, etc.)

We'll just have to wait and see.

:D

mxbronco13
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Well, Holdman and D.D. Lewis are more of a "proven" commodity and have experience in starting roles. Maybe this will give Cameron Vaughn a chance to shine? Bates' said in his presser before camp started that they will be trying about 5-6 guys out for the SAM position specifically, and it wouldn't be uncommon to see some switch-up's in packages with some guys moving around to other assignments, (SAM to MIKE, MIKE TO WILL, WILL TO SAM, etc.)

We'll just have to wait and see.

:D

I agree with you but a couple reports said that Cameron Vaughn looked slow and was really struggling with pass coverage.

topscribe
07-29-2007, 07:58 PM
As always, please go over to the Orange Mane (www.orangemane.com) and give props to Kaylore, SoCalBronco and the rest of the game for putting together the best reporting in the world. Feel free to become part of the community there, and do whatever you can to give these guys the respect they deserve.

Here's a link to my man SoCal's report from tonight's evening practice, and I really hope you enjoy it all.

Please, show them LOVE. . . and write them in for President. . .

SoCal and Kaylore for Presidents of Broncomania (http://www.orangemane.com/article_738.php)

(Wait a few minutes for the article, that's going to be the right link. . . just wait for it. . .)

Already been over there and dropped a CP. :cheers:

-----

rbk_bronco
07-29-2007, 08:26 PM
What a great report this is what keeps me from going nuts living in canada and no coverage of the Broncos.

Broncs453
07-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Random side comment...how do you guys have time to go and post in all these different forums? I have enough trouble posting in just here...

Dream
07-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Random side comment...how do you guys have time to go and post in all these different forums? I have enough trouble posting in just here...

I only post here and on the Orange Mane. At one point in time, I posted on six forums at the same time, and posted OFTEN.

Strictly all Broncos now.

I don't post on the Orange Mane that much, but they'd like me to. They're converting me. ;)

aaronheeb
07-29-2007, 09:10 PM
you know... THis thing with Bell... We know he has the weapons and if this continues, Henry better look out. I am telling you guys.. He was leaps and bounds better than Henry in the morning session and with this article calling him "something special" you got to wonder a little bit if we went to much into getting Henry.. I know, i know... only one day... But if this little guy from Arizona can play...

He just might hold shanahan to his words when he said "The best player will play, period." I cant wait until tomorrow....

xX-Bronco-Xx
07-29-2007, 09:29 PM
SoCal and Kaylore = <3 From me :goofy:

Those were great and I read all three of them.