PDA

View Full Version : B-Marsh

Shanahanaramjam
07-30-2007, 08:42 AM
What is up with this guy? He is blowing a golden opportunity to become a starter! Is he ever going to get into the Starting lineup now?

Humberg
07-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Actually, it sounds like he has been working very hard in the offseason to condition himself and to step up his game. Sometimes players can't help being injured, and sometimes they push themselves too much and bring the injuries on.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though, B-Marsh should be getting back soon and will bring his A-game.

silkamilkamonic
07-30-2007, 09:15 AM
He isn't blowing anything. He's put a lot of time and effort to have the oppurtunity.

He just can't stay healthy at the moment.

Here's hoping something doesn't seriously happen to Walker, because Denver has seemed to be cursed at the WR position lately.

atl-bronco
07-30-2007, 09:33 AM
What is up with this guy? He is blowing a golden opportunity to become a starter! Is he ever going to get into the Starting lineup now?

I would suppose that not practicing hurts B. Marshall just as much as it does you.

This time next week he should at least be out there with the team. Give it some time ........... :coffee:

Orange Cru$h
07-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I would suppose that not practicing hurts B. Marshall just as much as it does you.

This time next week he should at least be out there with the team. Give it some time ........... :coffee:

Wow.. I hope you are right. This guy can really make a big difference!

TXBRONC
07-30-2007, 11:04 AM

I wouldn't think he wants to be hurt Jam.

Shanahanaramjam
07-30-2007, 11:12 AM
We need him out there soon. Does the PUP mean he is out for the entire camp?

TXBRONC
07-30-2007, 11:34 AM
We need him out there soon. Does the PUP mean he is out for the entire camp?

I don't think so. I'm not exactly sure of this but my understanding at this point is that he can come off the PUP at any time.

Rollo
07-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Hopefully he gets off the PUP list soon

24SuperChamp
07-30-2007, 04:39 PM
The last thing we need is him pushing himself going out on the field and making the injury worse....

Rollo
07-30-2007, 04:40 PM
The last thing we need is him pushing himself going out on the field and making the injury worse....

i mean hopfully he gets better soon

diesel51
07-30-2007, 04:49 PM
IF I am not mistaken, when a player is on the PUP during training camp, they can be pulled off at any time. However, if they are on the PUP at the beginning of the season, they cannot be pulled until they have sat for 6 weeks.

Atwnbroncfan
07-30-2007, 04:51 PM
I read in the Denver Post this morming he is supposed to be back within a week.

Rollo
07-30-2007, 04:52 PM
I read in the Denver Post this morming he is supposed to be back within a week.

awesome :D:D:salute::salute:

crazybronco
07-30-2007, 06:07 PM
i think yesterday or the day before yesterday i read he would be out about ten days