PDA

View Full Version : SoCalBronco, Kaylore and Aaronheeb?

mxbronco13
08-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Where the heck were you guys when a fan yelled at Bly to go back to Detroit after he made a mistake and got beat?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10278838

You all should of beat the out of him for saying something like that to one of our new players. Dre Bly should have some respect and feel welcome on his new team and thats the support he gets? I'm going to camp next week so I would love for someone to point out this guy to me. :fight:

DawgFanatic
08-02-2007, 06:51 PM
some fans yelling at their starter to go back to his old team......classy

DenBronx
08-02-2007, 07:05 PM
that fan is a and the fans next to him need to smack him silly.

aaronheeb
08-02-2007, 07:06 PM
you know... i didnt catch that. I didnt hear it. The only thing i remember that wasnt even that derogatory was a comment that was made when Q made his spectacular catch on him one guy said something to the effect of "Bly, thats how we do things in Denver, we aint in detroit anymore" or something to that affect...

But i didnt even hear anything about going back to detroit.. But dont worry, i would have been up in whoever's face if i heard some of that crap. We are really close to the players and i know they hear everything, so that is just crap...

aaronheeb
08-02-2007, 07:12 PM
I just read the article and i know what play he was talking about. He got torched by a double move from either hixon or Q, i cant remember. Ramsay pumped and Bly left his shoes in the grass. Probably what compounded this was the play happened on the near side right by everyone... I remember after the TD something was said and i remember that it did catch Bly's attention and he looked over that way... I was near the 50 and the idiot was closer to the 10 so i didnt even know it was something that negative....

Whoever it is, its not like that is the norm at camp.. He is just a moron and idiots like that are not the norm and you dont hear crap like that at all...

aaronheeb
08-02-2007, 07:29 PM
you know if any of you are going to camp either tomorrow or sat (do we have practice on sat?) i am there and will be wearing a jersey of some sort (wearing my new orange lynch on field jersey) and an all black broncos hat.. I try to get s close to the 50 as possible. So come by and sat whats up!

Lorcust
08-02-2007, 07:46 PM
It's worse at Ravens camp.

There was a congregation of Eagles Fans chanting "Ray Lewis is gay." :laugh:

rbk_bronco
08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
It's worse at Ravens camp.

There was a congregation of Eagles Fans chanting "Ray Lewis is gay." :laugh:

Lol I must admit that would be funny to see.

stnzed
08-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Where the heck were you guys when a fan yelled at Bly to go back to Detroit after he made a mistake and got beat?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10278838

You all should of beat the out of him for saying something like that to one of our new players. Dre Bly should have some respect and feel welcome on his new team and thats the support he gets? I'm going to camp next week so I would love for someone to point out this guy to me. :fight:

You want three guy's to "beat the out of" some dude because he heckled a new player?

Who cares?

If Cry had his way he wouldn't even be here.....He didn't want to be a Bronco!

I wouldn't have booed him, but "classy" or not, it's fitting of Dre Cry. It's nothing new, it sure as hell isn't worthy of an a$$ whooping, and I'm not at all surprised it happened.

Don't be ridiculous:rolleyes:......

mxbronco13
08-02-2007, 09:01 PM
You want three guy's to "beat theout of" some dude because he heckled a new player?

Who cares?

I wouldn't have booed him, but "classy" or not, it's fitting of Dre Cry. It's nothing new, it sure as hell isn't worthy of an a$$ whooping, and I'm not at all surprised it happened.

it was you! ;)

stnzed
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
it was you! ;)

I'm sure I could think of something better than that weak a** smack....

ECBronco
08-03-2007, 05:47 AM
You want three guy's to "beat the out of" some dude because he heckled a new player?

Who cares?

Who pissed in your Wheaties?

Orange Cru$h
08-03-2007, 08:29 AM

Who cares?

Fitting? Are you serious. Fans are there to support not to heckle players. Sounds just plain stupid! :confused:

Lorcust
08-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Who pissed in your Wheaties?

Dre' Bly, apparently.:)

Bryceleo
08-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Well i look at it this way....

1) maybe the fan wasn't too happy about the way Bly handled the trade to the Broncos. a little unclassy if you assk me.

2) Bly did admit that he was cheating a little on some of the routes because he had seen them so much. good on the coaching staff to change things up a little to confuse them.

3) He has been billed as a shut down corner how are you going to be a shut down corner if you are getting beat by guys who are suppossed to be second string???

A go back to Detroit comment isn't really acceptable but booing him on repeat bad plays hey you are going to get some of that in Denver it's just the way we are hard nosed fans who want the best from our players!!! you think that's bad go to a hockey game!!!

Javalon
08-03-2007, 09:10 AM

1) maybe the fan wasn't too happy about the way Bly handled the trade to the Broncos. a little unclassy if you assk me.
IMO, being able to attend practices (for free, no less) is a privilege and fans should be on their best behavior in this environment. It's not like at a game where you paid to get in.

Plus, it's practice!!! Seems like a serious overreaction by that fan in the first place.

2) Bly did admit that he was cheating a little on some of the routes because he had seen them so much. good on the coaching staff to change things up a little to confuse them.

3) He has been billed as a shut down corner how are you going to be a shut down corner if you are getting beat by guys who are suppossed to be second string???
I never heard him billed as a "shut down" corner. In fact, I heard that he'll get beat but most often because he's a risk-taker and goes for the big plays. Knowing that, fans shouldn't be surprised when he gives up the occasional play, even to less than stellar receivers.

topscribe
08-03-2007, 09:19 AM
IMO, being able to attend practices (for free, no less) is a privilege and fans should be on their best behavior in this environment. It's not like at a game where you paid to get in.

Plus, it's practice!!! Seems like a serious overreaction by that fan in the first place.
Those were among my thoughts. Were I Shanny, and if I had heard that,
security would have promptly ushered the guy out, with instructions to keep him
out for the remainder of camp.

As you said, it is practice. It is out of courtesy to fans that they let them in, as
I understand. Meanwhile, the players need to concentrate on what they are
doing, learning the techniques, the schemes, etc. They don't need some
blowhard jerk out there heckling and distracting players.

-----

gyldenlove
08-03-2007, 09:23 AM
You can't make the play on every snap, I am sure guys like Shawne Merriman doesn't get the sack against his second team OT on every snap, and he should because he is a premier pass rusher.

Everybody has a play like that once in a while, it is not like he is getting beat like a drum out there, Bly has been solid through camp.

I think fan heckling in camp is a good thing, it builds chutzpah and prepares you for the game. Although I do think other teams fans will come up with something marginally more inspired than "go back to Detroit", that is just some weak smacktalk.

Dean
08-03-2007, 11:36 AM

A go back to Detroit comment isn't really acceptable but booing him on repeat bad plays hey you are going to get some of that in Denver it's just the way we are hard nosed fans who want the best from our players!!! you think that's bad go to a hockey game!!!

I've been around athletics for almost fifty years and I still don't understand. People feel that booing your own players because "we are hard nosed fans who want the best from our players" will somehow improve play by an individual or team. I've never seen it happen. . . not even once. Have you?

I have seen players and teams turn against their fans after those types of occurances.

If you are booing to show that the level of play is unacceptable is one thing. I don't agree with it but I can understand it. If you are booing to improve play, you might get a better grip on reality.