PDA

View Full Version : UltimateSoldier at camp 08-06-07 am

UltimateSoldier
08-06-2007, 01:57 PM
I was sitting at about the 25-35 yard line when Moss went down. At first it looked like he knocked knees with #64. Moss took a couple of steps to the goal line and went down tried to get back up and went to ground again then the training crew took a look at him. He took off the pads and seemed to be trying to put pressure on the left leg. He seemed fine I never noticed the cart.

D-line:
I really hope that Moss is ok. Just before that, Moss was the best lineman during 1-on-1 pass rush drill. On 1 snap he did a bull rush with a spin inside that bet his guy and none of the other D-linemen had anything similar. Another D-linemen that was really good was Sam Adams. That guy is big. I mean he was a big guy among big guys. But the most impressive thing was he was able to move laterally and penetrate and stuff a couple of runs.
Linebackers:
DJ Williams- Had a good practice. I think he is going to be a good mike backer. DJ was able to sift throw trash and fill the hole and we all know how fast he can be in pass coverage.
Ian Gold- Most play went away from him so its hard to judge his abilities in these defense.
Nate Webster- He ran with the 1st D today. The one good thing he did was on a run play were he shed a block and used his mike linebacker expereince to sniff out the RB.
Cornerbacks:
Champ- Had an off morning. Got beat by Brian Clark on a deep post.
Bly- Also had an off morning. Lost his footing twice on 1-on-1 passing drill and on team scrimmage.
Foxworth- Got beat twice on corner routes on 1-on-1 but settled down towards the end of practice.
Paymah- Rarely got beat and defended a couple of passes. He might be 1 of the best suited to these defense.
Safety:
Lynch- Made an int. but it was at the other end of the field so I didn't get good look at the play.
Fergie- In this defense its going to ask Fergie to be more of a run-stopper then before, and during 5-on-5 run drill he did well.

Running Backs:
Travis Henry- Best of the bunch took the correct hole even if it was for a couple of yards.
Mike Bell- Really struggling. Not running with instinct or confidence except during goalline or redzone practice. One bad play was not catching a screen pass that hit him in the hands.
Andre Hall- Good change of pace back and good on draw and screens.
TE:
Dan Graham- Only TE to catch a pass that I could see and it was against Webster. It was a similar to a play to one on Friday. Webster had Man coverage responsibility and broke inside while Graham broke outside for a 15 yard gain.
WR:
Javon Walker- Had 1 bad drop in the end-zone during goal to go drill. Javon ran a five yard square in and the pass was a little behind him, but it hit him in the elbow and should have come in with it.
David Kircus- Very inconsitant. Had drops all over the field.
Brian Clark- Made a couple of nice catches on corner routes for TDs during 1-on-1 passing drills. Also made the deep post play on Champ.
D. Hixon- Didn't see much of him. However made a couple of nice catches during move the ball drill on the side line.

BroncodogPG
08-06-2007, 02:04 PM
I was sitting at about the 25-35 yard line when Moss went down. At first it looked like he knocked knees with #64. Moss took a couple of steps to the goal line and went down tried to get back up and went to ground again then the training crew took a look at him. He took off the pads and seemed to be trying to put pressure on the left leg. He seemed fine I never noticed the cart.

D-line:
I really hope that Moss is ok. Just before that, Moss was the best lineman during 1-on-1 pass rush drill. On 1 snap he did a bull rush with a spin inside that bet his guy and none of the other D-linemen had anything similar. Another D-linemen that was really good was Sam Adams. That guy is big. I mean he was a big guy among big guys. But the most impressive thing was he was able to move laterally and penetrate and stuff a couple of runs.
Linebackers:
DJ Williams- Had a good practice. I think he is going to be a good mike backer. DJ was able to sift throw trash and fill the hole and we all know how fast he can be in pass coverage.
Ian Gold- Most play went away from him so its hard to judge his abilities in these defense.
Nate Webster- He ran with the 1st D today. The one good thing he did was on a run play were he shed a block and used his mike linebacker expereince to sniff out the RB.
Cornerbacks:
Champ- Had an off morning. Got beat by Brian Clark on a deep post.
Bly- Also had an off morning. Lost his footing twice on 1-on-1 passing drill and on team scrimmage.
Foxworth- Got beat twice on corner routes on 1-on-1 but settled down towards the end of practice.
Paymah- Rarely got beat and defended a couple of passes. He might be 1 of the best suited to these defense.
Safety:
Lynch- Made an int. but it was at the other end of the field so I didn't get good look at the play.
Fergie- In this defense its going to ask Fergie to be more of a run-stopper then before, and during 5-on-5 run drill he did well.

Running Backs:
Travis Henry- Best of the bunch took the correct hole even if it was for a couple of yards.
Mike Bell- Really struggling. Not running with instinct or confidence except during goalline or redzone practice. One bad play was not catching a screen pass that hit him in the hands.
Andre Hall- Good change of pace back and good on draw and screens.
TE:
Dan Graham- Only TE to catch a pass that I could see and it was against Webster. It was a similar to a play to one on Friday. Webster had Man coverage responsibility and broke inside while Graham broke outside for a 15 yard gain.
WR:
Javon Walker- Had 1 bad drop in the end-zone during goal to go drill. Javon ran a five yard square in and the pass was a little behind him, but it hit him in the elbow and should have come in with it.
David Kircus- Very inconsitant. Had drops all over the field.
Brian Clark- Made a couple of nice catches on corner routes for TDs during 1-on-1 passing drills. Also made the deep post play on Champ.
D. Hixon- Didn't see much of him. However made a couple of nice catches during move the ball drill on the side line.So......How did the QB's perform?

UltimateSoldier
08-06-2007, 02:15 PM
So......How did the QB's perform?

It was hard to judge the QB's because most of the top guns are out Like Smith, Marshall, Scheffler, and stokley. Cutler did throw behind Javon on that goalline play. Ramsey played on the other side of the field. And Hackney had 1 pass attempt only to pull it down and run with the ball.