PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

dannyrbrown
04-12-2004, 03:47 PM
why Ryan Dinwiddie (QB, Boise State) is not a part of this yearīs draft?

muse
04-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by dannyrbrown

I thought he was. I wanted us to draft him. Ask RealBronco about it.

StlBroncosFan
04-12-2004, 03:49 PM
huh? I thought he was... :confused:

PRBronco
04-12-2004, 03:50 PM
I was wondering that too, from what i understand, he's declared, but wasn't invited to the combine. But what i understand doesn't count for much, realbronco will definitely know.

dannyrbrown
04-12-2004, 03:50 PM
He isn`t listed on nfl.comīs draft prospects...I was hoping we`d draft him too...

ReleaseTheBeast7
04-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by dannyrbrown
He isn`t listed on nfl.comīs draft prospects...I was hoping we`d draft him too...

neither is Brock Lesnar and he's in it*shrugs*

all DENVER
03-26-2006, 08:58 PM
He already quit school.

rcsodak
03-26-2006, 09:15 PM
He already quit school.
I get it....

...you have a crush....... :coffee:

topscribe
03-26-2006, 09:16 PM
He already quit school.
AD, you have been a pretty good poster.

You all the sudden turning troll? :confused:

-----

rcsodak
03-26-2006, 09:34 PM
AD, you have been a pretty good poster.

You all the sudden turning troll? :confused:

-----
Hmmmm.....didn't he already admit to that, in ABF, top? ;)

Caliraiderhater
03-26-2006, 10:22 PM
i am pretty sure but NOT 100% on this, but i think Ryan Dinwiddie was actually picked up last year as an undrafted FA by the Bears and is now playing in NFLE!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armedequation
03-27-2006, 11:47 AM
i am pretty sure but NOT 100% on this, but i think Ryan Dinwiddie was actually picked up last year as an undrafted FA by the Bears and is now playing in NFLE!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are correct. He was in NFLE last year and is supposedly still on their practice squad.

NJBRONCOSFAN
03-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Why the heck would you have wanted him anyways?! Even with the weak back-ups we have (no disrepect meant, but frankly,we dont' have much experience after Plummer), I still wouldn't want him.

jazzhed
11-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Well, if you tune in the 95th CFL Grey Cup this Sunday afternoon (4 p.m. Mtn start time) you can check out Dinwiddie making his first professional start in our national championship for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The starter, Kevin Glenn, broke his non-throwing arm a minute or so into the 4th quarter of the Eastern Final last Sunday en route to Winnipeg beating Toronto.

It's an all-Prairie bowl with the Western finalist being the Saskatchewan Roughriders - neither team's won the national title in about 20 years.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you folks down south this Thursday!

(and of course - as always - GO BRONCOS! Being from Calgary, though living in Edmonton - the one-time home of Pat Bowlen - gotta support the Rocky Mountain team!)

NickEdwards
11-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Well, if you tune in the 95th CFL Grey Cup this Sunday afternoon (4 p.m. Mtn start time) you can check out Dinwiddie making his first professional start in our national championship for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The starter, Kevin Glenn, broke his non-throwing arm a minute or so into the 4th quarter of the Eastern Final last Sunday en route to Winnipeg beating Toronto.

It's an all-Prairie bowl with the Western finalist being the Saskatchewan Roughriders - neither team's won the national title in about 20 years.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you folks down south this Thursday!

(and of course - as always - GO BRONCOS! Being from Calgary, though living in Edmonton - the one-time home of Pat Bowlen - gotta support the Rocky Mountain team!)

Way to bump a 1 year+ thread....

aberdien
11-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Yeah...I should start reading the date of the start of the thread before I start reading the content to keep from being confused.