Beer Fanatics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Town

Just joined you folks, I live in Tucson , Arizona and I am a long way from the southstands but hope to make Denver my home someday. I made the Broncos my team at the tender age of 6 way back in 1972 cause I liked Horseys then. Been serious since 76 when I was ten. I whear the team logo on my right shoulder , man it is a bad ass tattoo that sez BRONCOHOLIC 4 LIFE on it. AS FOR BEER NEVER DRINK FROM ANY BOTTLE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT MAY BE RED STRIPE,,,YUCK HAVE YOU GUYS TASTED THE STUFF? oh and my favorite beer is from a tavern in southern England call Bells ESB or EXTRA SPECIAL BEER, man do I miss that stuff. Typically I drink the Moose or Molsen those cannucks really know there stuff. I also like Asahii super Dry the art of Karukuchii is no bull. The people of Nihongo(japan) really take beermaking seriously comparable with German purity laws....HERE'S TO THE BRONCOS AND BEER AND LOTS OF BOTH, HooRah
    Hot Rod for HOF!!

Welcome to the boards nice post guy!
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Broncos and Beer!
      two of the finest things in life.

Comment

Welcome to the Boards.

And....

Hooray Beer!!!!!

Comment

For a bunch of beer lovers... there isn't much for 'beer talk'

Comment

You are the Canadian! That is your job!
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard the Broncos and Beer Discussion Board....

Beer is the fifth food group.... FLBroncFan

'Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore.' - unknown genius

'24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.' - Stephen Wright

'Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.' - Benjamin Franklin

sigpic
              2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

I love beer. Just thought I would share.

Comment

Ok folks has anybody tried these new Sam Adams hand crafted ales I just tried the Tasman IPA, now I am not muchAles but this one is REALLY GOOD it has legs and a head that you could float a 6 pack on. Sweet without ot much Aleiness and little after taste.SA has used Galary and Topaz hops from Tasmania, this is one great brew as only Sam Adams seems to be able to deliver, HOORAY BEER!!
                  Hot Rod for HOF!!

Comment

I am now trying the Sam Adams CINDER BOCK , YOU SHOULD SEE THE SIZE OF these BUBBLES! Damn things look like caviar , holy crap this stuff taste like Smoked Beer. really sweet tremendouse head unreal legs I am counting four rings allready. My beer horn is over flowing. GOD IS GOOD. I think this one is a little to smokey/sweet for me, the smoked malt is way to much other than that nearly perfect execution of a Bock Beer.
                    Hot Rod for HOF!!

Comment

I have now opened a bottle of the Sam Adams baltic IPA called Dark Depths, really nice head with the best legs I seen this side of of Brooklyn, its Dark and smooth, like I like my.....OK! LMFAO just kidding a real Ale, increadible bouque with hints of chocolate, still has a moderatly strong aley aftertaste, but really drinkable. There must be at least five different hops flavors going on hear(Saaz,Noble,Zues,Antanium and Simcoe.) the malts are equally confusing as there are at least five of those too...Man the BREWMASTERS at Sammy's house are for sure some MAD [email protected]& sCIENTIST FO SURE...all of these beers I just tried were worth 650 pennies I paid for them...good Job guys!!
                      Hot Rod for HOF!!

Comment

Go broncos!!! Lets win it all this year my ponies!!
                        Hot Rod for HOF!!

Comment

Oh and remember what oiur founding Father Ben Franklin said....And I quote ( Beer is Living proof that GOD LOVES US!!!)
                          Hot Rod for HOF!!

Comment

You might want to post in the beer thread. No one ever reads here. lol
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Beer Fanatics!

About this Group

Recommend GOOD beers! Talk about GOOD beers! Beer, beer and more beer!
                            Type: Moderated
                            Topics: 9
                            Comments: 41

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X