Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh?

what's up eh?

not much yet, but I suggest that some of you picture buffs submit famous hot canuck ladies pics......to get this beerfest started!!!

eh

Comment

This is something I will do when I sit down and have a little time a bit later on.

I like where your head is at sir.

Comment

where's the moose...?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

the moose is having a nap

Comment

Am I doin' this Canadian thing right?
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

I like the effort there TH!! Canadians like effort......not too worried about results, but so what?? Just keep on movin and we expect things to all work out fine.:thumb:

Comment

So... if I just read that right... you guys get your milk in bags? I mean, seems natural and all... but kinda weird...

sigpic

Comment

Milk in a bag..........think I saw some of that about 30 years ago.......but if you start seeing beer in a bag, well then, you got a serious problem!!

Comment

Frenchy......I poppped my head into Team Amurica, and I see they are ruthlessly challenging you to choose one Team.

We in TEAM CANADA are not so picky......we welcome anyone who wants to join us, but you got to bring a 6 pack once in a while. Hey, we're not too fussy, but we sure are dang thristy!!!!!

Comment

I chose Canada... y'all have a region just for my supposed people

sigpic

Comment

This place rocks...

I would like everyone to know I drank many canadian beers tonight.

also I have never in my life seen milk in a bag... this still confuses me.

Comment

Frenchy......if you ever come to Winnipeg, we have the largest French community outside the province of Quebec. It's called St. Boniface. But you are right, you will find Frenchy people everywhere in this vast country!

Rem - we need a contest. Find the bagged milk in Canada!!!

Comment

Hey folks, hope you are having a fun Canadian long weekend!!! And for our non canuck members......why not call in sick on Monday, because after all, you deserve to share the long weekend with your group!! If nothing else.....have a few cold ones

eh

Comment

no thanks on the bagged milk that gives me the creeps... and ever since I watched the documentary "the world according to monsanto" milk makes me want to vomit.

and yes the long weekend is good but busy... lots of people around town works busy! and I might be getting myself a new gig mixing drinks at another bar too. woooo

Comment

TEAM CANADA

About this Group

It's all Canadian content......but anyone can join.

Group members are encouraged to support Canadians, even though canucks are often wrong, misguided or just don't give a hoot! Members are also expected to (if of proper age) not nurse their beer.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 2
                              Comments: 124

Owner

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X