TEAM CANADA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Fans

nice to meet other Canadians who are fans of the NFL and not of the Patriots but of the Broncos, have been a Broncos fan since their SuperBowl against the Cowboys in the 1977

Welcome John!!!

I'm going to make an assumption that you're old enough for this................I certainly am!!!

Comment

If you start handing out beers... I wont know what to do.

and yes welcome aboard my friend.

Comment

Rem.........I thought all members of this group automatically took a beer with them, everywhere they went. Sorry if I made an incorrect assumption.

Comment

I live in an area that has Patriots news on the sports channels 24/7 it is disgusting, it is very mild here on the east coast, so far no sign of normal winter weather here in Cape Breton Island, nic eto meet other Canadian fans of the denver Broncos

Comment

I'm originally from the rock. to another east coaster.

Comment

I'm born and bred prairie guy......according to the polls, and geographics, I'm supposed to be a Vikings fan. Goegraphically I'm a Blue Bomber (Blue and Gold) guy, and NFL wise, I'm Orange & Blue all the way!!

Comment

Go jets go? (not really though) woooooooo Hockey!

Wooo Habs!

Comment

Cmon Rem.......love your prairie neighbour team!! And btw, our farm team is "on the rock".

Comment

TEAM CANADA

About this Group

It's all Canadian content......but anyone can join.

Group members are encouraged to support Canadians, even though canucks are often wrong, misguided or just don't give a hoot! Members are also expected to (if of proper age) not nurse their beer.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 2
                  Comments: 124

Owner

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X