Broncos Buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Buddy

My friend JD Mcmillan died at the age of 62 a couple weeks ago. He was my bronco buddy. He would sit and talk to me on gameday on the phone because he lived in Saratoga Wyoming and I live in Butte Montana so we talked on the phone. He was a huge Elway fan. He became a Broncos fan in the early 60's. He grew fond of Elway by the late 80's. During last year he came up to Butte to visit Me and my family. We witnessed many good moments when he was up here because we watched the Broncos v. Ravens game and the Broncos v. Patriots. We celebrated greatly in both wins. But he died July 17 at around 3 in the morning in the Cheyenne hospital. I just wanted to talk about me and JDs times.

bump

Comment

i'm sorry you lost your friend. take care.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Remembering good times is a great way to honor JD.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sorry to hear about that.
          RIP JD Mcmillan ......

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss!!!

Comment

Sorry to her about the loss of someone who was a Broncos fan, and a friend of yours. Best wishes to his family out there.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X