Best Football Commercial In a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Football Commercial In a while

Saw this nike commercial this sunday while the games were going. Wanted to share for the people that didn't get to see it because this just made me even more glad that football season has started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55BZ2gSsSmY

that is a great commercial.

Comment

so true! Gotta love the last of the mohicans soundtrack!

Comment

yah that soundtrack really made that commercial

Comment

i thought it was pretty lame, it would have been a lot cooler if they used more than the 2 players . . . like morph them or something, i did like the end with jackson pushing the pile and reaching to the line thats about it though
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

Yeah that was a pretty awesome commercial..

I wish they wouldnt have used the chargers though.. John Lynch would have been better

Comment

I have a feeling that is one of many to come. It was Shawn Merriman who led the league i sacks and is a "motor" and Steven Jackson who everyone thinks will have a breakout year. So as soon as this years "stars" show up we will definitly see more of hose types of commercials.

Comment

When I saw Merriman, I thought it was a commercial for steroids. A steroid commercial like that would be a terrific spoof.
                My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                . Post Your Artwork .
                . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl View Post
                  When I saw Merriman, I thought it was a commercial for steroids. A steroid commercial like that would be a terrific spoof.
                  I was thinking the same thing, why use a guy who is a cheater!

Champ was robbed of DPOY last year. He had six, SIX completed passes on his stats all year. That is just outright sick! And he is a corner who can TACKLE!
                  sigpic

Comment

I read an article from someone bashing that commercial the other day. It pretty much said something like, Nike decided to help it's image by releasing Vick after he was caught in all this dogfighting stuff, it is good to know that they see steroids are a much better message.

Comment

If they did a QB, Jay Cutler would be badass.

No doubt thats a cool commercial.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I've seen better.

Yeah, especially after seeing that one hit he made in the away jersey with the guy spinning high in the air.

I guess it's an okay commercial though, but I would rather see others.

Comment

Yeah, I thought the commercial was for steriods too.

Merriman shouldn't have been used.

Comment

Merriman is the ****ing man. Anyone who trys to discredit him for something that was a borderline banned substance is just being a homer.

The commercial is sick, Merriman is the man, and yes, I have the song on my iPod. Gets me fired up for the gym.

Comment

I LOVE that commercial... I think it's awesome... and love the song they put it to... Do wish it wasn't Merriman, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X