Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video of Brittany fan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • video of Brittany fan

    I can't post it cause of the foul language but did
    you all see the video of the guy(I think it was a guy)
    defending Brittany?

    It was funny and I do believe it was a joke.Surely this person
    wasn't serious!I feel bad for her if this was for real.
    Tony G


    The Chefs

  • #2
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    I can't post it cause of the foul language but did
    you all see the video of the guy(I think it was a guy)
    defending Brittany?

    It was funny and I do believe it was a joke.Surely this person
    wasn't serious!I feel bad for her if this was for real.
    I saw it when I opened my browser through AOL


    Looked too horrifying to watch
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

    Comment


    • #3
      Not sure it was a guy?

      No, I didn't see it. I'll have to look for it.
      Administrator

      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

      Lupus Awareness Month

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        I saw it when I opened my browser through AOL


        Looked too horrifying to watch
        it was actully pretty funny...my daughter and I laughed so hard and was
        grossed out at the same time...

        how you doing Smith?
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
          it was actully pretty funny...my daughter and I laughed so hard and was
          grossed out at the same time...

          how you doing Smith?
          Very wel!l


          Thanks for asking!
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
            I can't post it cause of the foul language but did
            you all see the video of the guy(I think it was a guy)
            defending Brittany?

            It was funny and I do believe it was a joke.Surely this person
            wasn't serious!I feel bad for her if this was for real.
            I think it was a person of the inbetween status KCLady.

            I have one of those who checks me out at Blockbusters, by the name of Jerry. Well, Jerry....she/he two years later....I still have not identified Jerry.
            Although, I did get a clue today....she/he stated they just couldn't watch horror films or films with blood. Could that have been a wee little hint?

            My vote: Guy - dressing/make-up like a girl and definitely too into Brittany.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

            John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by His Wife View Post
              I think it was a person of the inbetween status KCLady.

              I have one of those who checks me out at Blockbusters, by the name of Jerry. Well, Jerry....she/he two years later....I still have not identified Jerry.
              Although, I did get a clue today....she/he stated they just couldn't watch horror films or films with blood. Could that have been a wee little hint?

              My vote: Guy - dressing/make-up like a girl and definitely too into Brittany.
              oh getting checked out huh? Jerry is one of those unisex names.That reminds me of SNL...."Its Pat"...where no one could ever figure out what
              sex Pat was
              Tony G


              The Chefs

              Comment


              • #8
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=TXDKwPSco1E&feature=bz301

                Found this in the other thread.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just saw it. Me =


                  But this one video I've got to show the kids...if you ever act like that your disinherited
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                    I just saw it. Me =


                    But this one video I've got to show the kids...if you ever act like that your disinherited
                    Haha...look at the thread I started w/the parody of it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hahaha, I've seen this video a few times..The guy is hilarious...And whats ever funnier is all the people that leave him comments that think he is totally serious about it all.. They leave him some pretty nasty comments..
                      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X