Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

Ok me and WestFlBroncostud had a disagreement and was wondering what was better Chips Ahoy or Oreos...I think Chips Ahoy are better and he thinks Oreos are better, so I decided to make a pole...
    Chips Ahoy!
    66.67%
    Oreos
    33.33%

I'll pick Oreos. If I want chocolate chip cookies, I want them fresh baked.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I like chips ahoy - ONLY - if they're the chewy ones though...Oreos are good only for their cream filling...

Unless, of course, they're the white fudge covered kind you get at Christmas time...

But the best cookies are homemade.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
        But the best cookies are homemade.
        Uhmm ya I dont remember asking what you liked best, I asked which one you liked better, and homeade cookies wernt included...LOL..J/K..

Comment

I'll take the Chips Ahoy btwn these two... but prefer home made. Simply put, you can stick the Choc Chip variety in the nuke and soak 'em up with milk. Need I say more?

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I say chips ahoy, but oreos are okay until your teeth turns black!

Comment

Although I picked Chips Ahoy, my favorite cookies are the E.L. Fudge ones with the chocolate filling.

Oh yeah, can't forget the Pecan Sandies.
              My other love...
              sigpic
              305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Oreo's are awesome, and the ones where they are covered in white fudge like BlueDamsel was talking about....mmmmm....

but i had to vote chips ahoy, especially the soft chewey ones, they're just so dern good.

overall though my favorites are any sort of vanilla creme

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

OREOS all the way, the double stuff ones are the best by far. chips ahoy arent that great unless they're chewy, but the basic chips ahoy suck...oreos all the way
                  5280 feet above the competition!!

Comment

Chips ahoy, but my favorite are the pink, and white animal shaped cookies.

Comment

Chewy Chips Ahoy put in the oven for 2 minutes are the winner!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Gotta go with Oreos, although I do like the chewy chocolate chip cookies over both of these. Microwave em for 5 seconds...yummy.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                        X