Your Accent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Accent?

Ok, what kind of accent do all of you have? Is it like a Texas accent where you say yall, instead of all of you or you all, or is it a foriegn accent or what is it? I dont know what kind of accent I have, like I dont know what it is called but like, I dont say yall, or aint, and when I say wrestle I dont say wrastle...LOL..well anyways whats your guys accent like...My favorite kind of accent though is a New York accent..Those are by far the coolest accents...

And dont you wish we had some kind of audio thing, like they have on MSN? So you can hear what everyones voice sounds like...

Damn, I don't think I have an accent...I might, just don't know it !
    sigpic

Comment

Being from Iowa, I have no accent. They bring news anchor men and reporters here so they can learn to LOSE their accents. That's how much of a non-accent we have here.

Comment

saying y'all doesn't necessarily mean you have a texas accent...i'm from texas and say it, but don't even have the slightest texan accent seeing as how i'm from colorado orig...which means i have no accent pretty much. i do like them girlies with english accents though, good stuff...

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

I'm 'bout the most northern "Southern Boy" you'll ever see. I do have a slight accent and it throws my parents for a loop. <shrug> I shoulda been born in Texas.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

grew up here in texas...i got a texan accent

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
              I shoulda been born in Texas.
              LOL

Comment

I have a South Park accent!! Haha!! I say dude way too much!! and like, I say like too much and, I say whatever too much too.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                  just watch the blue collar comedy with jeff foxworthy and i say all that....well not all i say a couple of the words not thinking about it
                  LMMFAO...Dude I just watched that like 2 days ago at my friends house, it is the funniest thing I have ever seen...The funniest part though had to be when they bought that fart thing and went around the mall and made it fart..LMAO...haha..."If you've gotten your nipple bit off by a beaver, youuu might be a redneck"..LMMFAO...

Comment

I can have a TX accent, occasionally - when I'm drunk or when I've been in South Texas too long...

I've been told by people on the phone that I have a bit of a Minnesotan accent...

But I also, when speaking Russian have a Georgian (not the state, the country)...

When I'm speaking German or French, I don't know what kind of accent I have, except for an "rheinland/eiffel" area German accent, when it comes to slang words, etc...

Comment

american
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                        I can have a TX accent, occasionally - when I'm drunk or when I've been in South Texas too long...

I've been told by people on the phone that I have a bit of a Minnesotan accent...

But I also, when speaking Russian have a Georgian (not the state, the country)...

When I'm speaking German or French, I don't know what kind of accent I have, except for an "rheinland/eiffel" area German accent, when it comes to slang words, etc...
                        French accent of course...
                        Hey Blue, Just talk to me in french, I will tell you which accent you have !
                        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Ah but then you'd have to hear my voice! heh

Apparantly, I was talking to one of my guy friends yesterday & then this morning on AIM & he told me that he picked up my "Texas Twang"...
                          At first he asked if I had grown up on the East Coast...so who knows what he was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                            Ah but then you'd have to hear my voice! heh

Apparantly, I was talking to one of my guy friends yesterday & then this morning on AIM & he told me that he picked up my "Texas Twang"...
                            At first he asked if I had grown up on the East Coast...so who knows what he was thinking.
                            Yeahh.. I would really enjoy to hear your voice... Right now I've seen some pics of you... (toooo cute you are !!!)...
                            Hey R**b !!! Why are you kicking me ??? LMFAO....
                            j/k...
                            Blue, do you think french accent is sexy ?

PS : can you explain what "Texas Twang" means ? Sorry, but I don't understand....
                            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

I think I am accentless. My parenst learned english in schools, so they do not have the south Jersey/southeastern PA thing. So They did not pass it on to me. Growing up, people asked me 'where I was from". They didn't believe I was from there.

Now out here, people ask me if I am from New York?

IN Az, they thought I was from New England.

SO I have no idea, but I think I sound like I am from nowhere...the whole radio training thing helps that too.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X