chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicks

hey guys what kinda chicks do you prefer. me i like the punk chicks and the asain chicks.
    punk chicks
    9.09%
    asain chicks
    9.09%
    blonde chicks
    22.73%
    good girls
    22.73%
    other (gota say what kind)
    36.36%
    sigpic

I like the girlie girls, the kind that are afraid to get dirty, and the ones that go "Oh no I broke a nail" ya know...
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I like fat and ugly chicks

Comment

Meh, I said good girls...Just because a girl swearing is a turn off to me..
        sigpic

Comment

what about the chicks who think thier gangsters? most of them dont look half bad.
          sigpic

Comment

Easy chicks.

Comment

I'm not usually picky, but lately I have been liking ladies professional tennis players from Russia.
              Last edited by SCI03; 06-30-2004, 11:28 PM.

Comment

good girls i geuss but I said other because I like athletic girls most. But they also have to be hot

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  I voted for the good girls...I like those girls that dress nice and preppy...don't like to get dirty, etc
                  We have the same taste in woman NJ...LOL...Like I said before, those are always the ones that are the best in bed...
                  WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I am partial to brunettes. Girls with long dark hair are what get my attention right away. Gimme a girl with long dark hair, a nice butt, intelligent, and a good sense of humor (and loves the Broncos) and I am a happy man.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

ya i like brunetts too. i dont know why i didnt put them down. but im not at all partial to fat chicks. i just dont like em.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X