No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the Sox and Yanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, glad we can end it on a good note!
    I'm going to bed. Good night all.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      Bastards? Who's the team with Johnny Gaymon? What about David "I can't get my fat azz off the field" Ortiz....Manny "I wish I was a Yankee" Ramirez.....Pedro "I can't get a win against the Yanks" Martinez....
      If you want to wish death upon anybody, it should be upon the Boston Red Sox.... the team doesn't consist of baseball players, rather it consists of choke artists...there's nobody to place blame upon but themselves.
      Don't you mean Johnny "The Lizard King" Damon, David "To fat to bend over and field a ground ball" Ortiz, Pedro "Soul-glo" Martinez, Manny "I'm so stunned I hit another losing homer that I'll just stand and stare, 'squirt, squirt", and Nomar "I would DEFINATELY rather be a Yankee" Garciapara.

And by the way I think Red Sox fans KNOW their team is a bunch of choke artists.

Hey, where's Ben Whofleck now????

Cody
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "These people need me." Zack Morris
      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

is jeter gonna miss any games for his heroics?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
          is jeter gonna miss any games for his heroics?
          Don't know yet. Probably doesn't need to and I can't see him sitting out for tomorrow nights game against the Mets.

Cody
          "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
          "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
          "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
          "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
          "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
          "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
          "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King

Cody
            I never elected that no-talent ass-clown as poster child for my team.

Comment

Don't you mean Johnny "The Lizard King" Damon, David "To fat to bend over and field a ground ball" Ortiz, Pedro "Soul-glo" Martinez, Manny "I'm so stunned I hit another losing homer that I'll just stand and stare, 'squirt, squirt", and Nomar "I would DEFINATELY rather be a Yankee" Garciapara.

And by the way I think Red Sox fans KNOW their team is a bunch of choke artists.

Cody
              *just shakes head and sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
                I never elected that no-talent ass-clown as poster child for my team.
                LOL. Great Office Space quote. Love it.

Cody

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Cody
                  i dunno. wheres J Lo assmaster?

Comment

i dunno. wheres J Lo assmaster?
                    NICE!

Cody

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

man, bosox were destined to lose cause they had Manny Ramirez on the cover of SI this week. i should blame the guy who chose that cover pic.

Comment

man, bosox were destined to lose cause they had Manny Ramirez on the cover of SI this week. i should blame the guy who chose that cover pic.
                        Hey, did you notice though that Jeter started to hit really good about the time he was on SI. I agree with you, there is definately something to that magazine. I am just glad Elway wasn't on it before SB 32 and 33.

Cody

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Hey, did you notice though that Jeter started to hit really good about the time he was on SI. I agree with you, there is definately something to that magazine. I am just glad Elway wasn't on it before SB 32 and 33.

Cody
                          really?........didnt know that about jeters BA going up...yea man broncos would have been doomed for sure if elway was on that "cursed" (LOL) mag.

Comment

really?........didnt know that about jeters BA going up...yea man broncos would have been doomed for sure if elway was on that "cursed" (LOL) mag.
                            Are you serious? He was batting well below .200 and about the time he hit the cover he starting hitting again. Currently his BA is around .270.

Cody

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

He hit .390 something for the month of June.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Why the hell have i not heard anything on this subject from OB...
                                and why the hell has horsie not chimed in abot how the angels are much better <--- i could use a good laugh you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X