No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the Sox and Yanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. When referring to my Anaheim Angels in the future please use "Last American League Team to win a World Series, and accomplished this feat by first kicking the shyt out of the world renown NY Spankees"
    Thank-You very much...

Comment

Haha, that's what i was waiting for!!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
        ATTENTION, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. When referring to my Anaheim Angels in the future please use "Last American League Team to win a World Series, and accomplished this feat by first kicking the shyt out of the world renown NY Spankees"
        Thank-You very much...
        That was impressive, just 20 some more WS wins to go!

Cody
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "These people need me." Zack Morris
        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
        X