X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway4King
    replied
    Originally posted by horsesense
    ATTENTION, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. When referring to my Anaheim Angels in the future please use "Last American League Team to win a World Series, and accomplished this feat by first kicking the shyt out of the world renown NY Spankees"
    Thank-You very much...
    That was impressive, just 20 some more WS wins to go!

Cody

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Haha, that's what i was waiting for!!!!

Leave a comment:

• horsesense
    replied
    ATTENTION, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. When referring to my Anaheim Angels in the future please use "Last American League Team to win a World Series, and accomplished this feat by first kicking the shyt out of the world renown NY Spankees"
    Thank-You very much...

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Why the hell have i not heard anything on this subject from OB...
    and why the hell has horsie not chimed in abot how the angels are much better <--- i could use a good laugh you know.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    He hit .390 something for the month of June.

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
    really?........didnt know that about jeters BA going up...yea man broncos would have been doomed for sure if elway was on that "cursed" (LOL) mag.
    Are you serious? He was batting well below .200 and about the time he hit the cover he starting hitting again. Currently his BA is around .270.

Cody

Leave a comment:

• GoBrOnCoS16
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway4King
    Hey, did you notice though that Jeter started to hit really good about the time he was on SI. I agree with you, there is definately something to that magazine. I am just glad Elway wasn't on it before SB 32 and 33.

Cody
    really?........didnt know that about jeters BA going up...yea man broncos would have been doomed for sure if elway was on that "cursed" (LOL) mag.

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    man, bosox were destined to lose cause they had Manny Ramirez on the cover of SI this week. i should blame the guy who chose that cover pic.
    Hey, did you notice though that Jeter started to hit really good about the time he was on SI. I agree with you, there is definately something to that magazine. I am just glad Elway wasn't on it before SB 32 and 33.

Cody

Leave a comment:

• GoBrOnCoS16
    replied
    man, bosox were destined to lose cause they had Manny Ramirez on the cover of SI this week. i should blame the guy who chose that cover pic.

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    i dunno. wheres J Lo assmaster?
    NICE!

Cody

Leave a comment:

• GoBrOnCoS16
    replied

Hey, where's Ben Whofleck now????

Cody
    i dunno. wheres J Lo assmaster?

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    Originally posted by SCI03
    I never elected that no-talent ass-clown as poster child for my team.
    LOL. Great Office Space quote. Love it.

Cody

Leave a comment:

• GoBrOnCoS16
    replied
    Don't you mean Johnny "The Lizard King" Damon, David "To fat to bend over and field a ground ball" Ortiz, Pedro "Soul-glo" Martinez, Manny "I'm so stunned I hit another losing homer that I'll just stand and stare, 'squirt, squirt", and Nomar "I would DEFINATELY rather be a Yankee" Garciapara.

And by the way I think Red Sox fans KNOW their team is a bunch of choke artists.

Cody
    *just shakes head and sighs*

Leave a comment:

• SCI03
    replied

Cody
    I never elected that no-talent ass-clown as poster child for my team.

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    is jeter gonna miss any games for his heroics?
    Don't know yet. Probably doesn't need to and I can't see him sitting out for tomorrow nights game against the Mets.

Cody

Leave a comment:

Working...
X