Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 2K Joisey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy 2K Joisey

    I know its a bit premature cause you only have 2005 and we all know by the end of the weekend you could lose posts but fuc it

    HAPPY 2K Baby doll

  • #2
    Re: Happy 2K Joisey

    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    I know its a bit premature cause you only have 2005 and we all know by the end of the weekend you could lose posts but fuc it

    HAPPY 2K Baby doll
    You better give me a happy 3K.... Or else it's gonna be hell.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      o hell if she doesnt give me a happy birthday on july 23 hell will be paid
      La La La I cant hear you

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks a bunch OB! Thanks for the recognition, and let it be known that i will never forget all the little people who helped me get here!

        "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by westflbroncostud
          and the tpbm and Q/A games LOL
          haha, true true

          "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

          Comment


          • #6
            Props again Joisey. And it don't really matter what threads are being posted on, its the particapation (sharing) that matters most.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by westflbroncostud
              but congrats....you probably the fastest to get to 2k since you came in march
              Yea, i dont' do too much while at work,

              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

              Comment


              • #8
                No, no, that must have been someone else...my boss is a female, and the only time she's into that kinda thing is when she pulls me into the female bathroom as i'm walking by.

                "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does Happy 1k = Late nite nookie session with ya OJ&B? * gets ready for mad posting *

                  Nuff said...

                  Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                    Does Happy 1k = Late nite nookie session with ya OJ&B? * gets ready for mad posting *

                    Nuff said...
                    Not with what youve been postin as of late there NOLA

                    You have some major suckin up to do before that happens, and ya better get started - you are only a couple hundred posts away

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Not with what youve been postin as of late there NOLA

                      You have some major suckin up to do before that happens, and ya better get started - you are only a couple hundred posts away
                      Dam me and my recent posts !!!! * assumes "sucking up" mode *

                      Nuff said...

                      Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                        Dam me and my recent posts !!!! * assumes "sucking up" mode *

                        Nuff said...
                        Which would be on your knees to start - right

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          Which would be on your knees to start - right
                          If ya prefer to stand... sure, however, a true artist at sucking up can make his woman fall over quivering

                          Nuff said...

                          Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                            If ya prefer to stand... sure, however, a true artist at sucking up can make his woman fall over quivering

                            Nuff said...
                            Woah...I want these gimmes too, not just the hugs & kisses!

                            Joisey - congrats on the 2k...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                              Woah...I want these gimmes too, not just the hugs & kisses!

                              Joisey - congrats on the 2k...
                              *Smacks Robb in the head *... "get to work putz"!

                              Nuff said...

                              Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X