replied
    Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
    ARE YOU SAYING SANTA ISNT REAL?
    Brace yourself for some more bad news

neither is the easter bunny

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    i think the worst lye anyone could every hear would be "im not cheating on you" but it would be worse if they found out the truth

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueDamsel
    You know, someone told me that the Raiders were going to be competitive last year....I was looking for some good rivalry competition last year & was very disappointed - they didn't even put up a fight!
    That's a great one!

Well, there's always the whole Santa Claus fib.

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    You know, someone told me that the Raiders were going to be competitive last year....I was looking for some good rivalry competition last year & was very disappointed - they didn't even put up a fight!

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    "im 5'6 135 and i bench 200 pounds 10 times"
    Hahaha...ya that AfricanGod character is funny..haha..

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Ya, my earlobes get red when I lie... ...And unfortunetly that has made me incable of telling my mom that I am going to stay the night at a friends house instead of going to a party.. ...And also when ever I am playing BS with my friends I always lose because they can always tell I am lying...

Leave a comment:

• NOLABroncofan
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedbluorange
    I was really asking what lies have been told to you.
    Ahh... apologies...

Well,

Had a g/f a while back that borrowed $200 from me, then split. Turned off her cell phone, moved, and all that. For $200 ??? What a joke.

Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Oh, well, i'm not sure, because I never found out, but if i do, those fcukers are dead

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
    I've told lil white lies to my ex-wife and such... but I am a horrible liar ( I get a $hit eating grin on my face when I do )... thus, I'm fairly incapable at lying.

Nuff said...
    I was really asking what lies have been told to you.

Leave a comment:

• NOLABroncofan
    replied
    I've told lil white lies to my ex-wife and such... but I am a horrible liar ( I get a $hit eating grin on my face when I do )... thus, I'm fairly incapable at lying.

Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Well, one i was younger I told this girl i couldn't go to the prom with her because I had to go to a funeral...this was after i told her yes and I dispensed this info. the day of the prom...but this was years ago. What a d!ck i was.

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    started a topic The biggest Lie

The biggest Lie

What is the biggest lie you have been told. There are so many to choose from. I guess the biggest would be " I'm pregnant and it's yours'". She wasnt pregnant at the time, she just didnt want me to break up with her. The funny thing is, I believed her and stayed with her. Only for her to really get pregnant by someone else. skank!
Working...
X