Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old do you have to be to get your permit in the state you live in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old do you have to be to get your permit in the state you live in?

I was wondering...Because here it is 14...And I thought it was like that in all the states until I was talking to my cousin in Colorado last year...

Drivers permit that is...And we can get it when we are 14 but there has to be an adult in the car with you as you drive...But when your 16 you can get your license...

Comment

I got my permit when i was 16, license when i was 17, but i think they changed it here in NJ. Now you have to be 17 to get your permit and 18 to get your license....it's really a good idea, because this state is full of crazy drivers.
      Somewhere like Alaska where there is so much less population density, it's easier and less stressful to learn how to drive

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Damn that sucks...So I bet everyone in high school rides the "Loser Cruiser" hehe aka the bus..LOL..JK...I cant imagine my parents taking me and one of my oh so many girls.. ..to a school dance or to a movie...I just couldnt stand it..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
          Damn that sucks...So I bet everyone in high school rides the "Loser Cruiser" hehe aka the bus..LOL..JK...I cant imagine my parents taking me and one of my oh so many girls.. ..to a school dance or to a movie...I just couldnt stand it..
          Yea, I hear ya...Half way through my junior year i got my license, now i guess half way through senior year you get it.
          Plus, what are you talking about...you never let your parents drive you around while you and your girl are in the back having some fun?!?!? eheh

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

its 15 here

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
              ya. thats when i got mine.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                Plus, what are you talking about...you never let your parents drive you around while you and your girl are in the back having some fun?!?!? eheh
                WHAT?!?! I hope you joking..LOL...I never let my parents take me anywhere when I got one of my girls with me...Whether it is to a movie or a dance or anywhere...Because for 1, I think they know I am messing around with the girls..And I dont really want them to get a visual..LMAO!..And 2, its really akward when my girl and I are just sitting in the car, with my mom and dad in the front..We cant really talk...I mean..Its kind of embarracing..LOL...And my dad, he is one of those dads, that try to act funny..Ya know..which he is, he is very funny..But not when I am with my girl...It just doesnt work...

Comment

westie i just found out that when we hit 16 we can drive by ourselfs anytime before 11 pm and after 6 am.
                  sigpic

Comment

14, In Iowa

Comment

Living on a ranch, you can drive as soon as you can reach the foot pedals.......
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

im pretty sure its 68 casue one more you and you'd eat it! insursnce eould go up.. tickets, dtuff like thst.
                        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
                        X