replied
    coach K to l.a.

no way --- he will stay

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    Some would beg to differ......
    He just doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He hates Basketball but then he comes in here and starts stupid, immature stuff. He needs to grow up and stop bein' an ass.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: With Coach K Staying at Duke....

Originally posted by Cursive
    That's not harassment.
    Some would beg to differ......

Leave a comment:

• MtRushmore
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: With Coach K Staying at Duke....

Originally posted by Cursive
    Moron.
    LOL!

HYPOCRITE!!!

Tell on me for harrassing you and then you do the same thing?
    You ARE a child.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    The Lost Angeles Paper Clippers! If he's smart he'll go sign with the New York Knicks. He'd get so many endorsement playing in New York it'll be ridiculous. But thank goodness Mike Kryzewski will be stayin with the Duke Blue Devils. Now there is a better chance Kobe Bryant will not stay with the Lost Angeles Fakers.

Leave a comment:

• MtRushmore
    replied
    Re: With Coach K Staying at Duke....

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    ....were will kobe go?
    DUKE

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    Shaq already said that he wants a trade no matter who coaches the Lakers, so I wouldn't worry about that. I say let him coach in LA. There are few things in this world I hate more than Duke, and I would be estatic to see their demise.
    Yeah, I've been knew that before I said what I said. I'm just sayin' I don't want to see either of them in a Lost Angeles Fakers uniform. So I hope Mike Kryzewski stays in Duke so everything just goes wrong in LA.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos28
    I hope Mike Kryzewski wont sign with the Lost Angeles Fakers that way it would be harder for them to sign Kobe Bryant. I don't wanna see Kobe and Shaq playing for the Fakers. So I hope Mike Kryzewski will stay in Duke but I doubt that he will now.
    Shaq already said that he wants a trade no matter who coaches the Lakers, so I wouldn't worry about that. I say let him coach in LA. There are few things in this world I hate more than Duke, and I would be estatic to see their demise.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    I hope Mike Kryzewski wont sign with the Lost Angeles Fakers that way it would be harder for them to sign Kobe Bryant. I don't wanna see Kobe and Shaq playing for the Fakers. So I hope Mike Kryzewski will stay in Duke but I doubt that he will now.

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    I think Coach K is gone

He was reportedly offered $40 mil over five years. See ya Coach K. If this is true I'm glad coaches may finally get paid like players.

Cody

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    As a Lakers fan, I trhink Kupchak and Buss are on drugs since 1999 or so, first for letting Jerry West 'retire'. Secondly for letting Phil Jackson walk. Thirdly, for wanting to take care of Kobe over Shaq, instead of both,

But this move would top them all. I just think that none of the players would respond to him, none of the vets anyway. Not GP and Kobe, who are the most important.
    Well, I think they will listen to Mike Kryzewski and I think he'll get a lot of respect. They are trying to get Mike Kryzewski because Kobe Bryant likes him. If Kobe Bryant hadn't gone to the NBA he would have signed with Duke.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos28
    I don't know now, I think Mike Kryzewski might take the Coaching job with the Lost Angeles Fakers. They are gonna make him the highest paid Coach in the history of Sports. Well, that is the reports that is coming out of ESPN. Guess he just can't past that up.
    As a Lakers fan, I trhink Kupchak and Buss are on drugs since 1999 or so, first for letting Jerry West 'retire'. Secondly for letting Phil Jackson walk. Thirdly, for wanting to take care of Kobe over Shaq, instead of both,

But this move would top them all. I just think that none of the players would respond to him, none of the vets anyway. Not GP and Kobe, who are the most important.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    I cant picture him leaving - that would be too wierd -

Wheres want2B - dying to know what he thinks

Hey want2B maybe the next coach of Duke can figure out how to beat UCONN

And as far as being a fan of any team - you dont have to grow up where that team resides to be a fan - Some states dont have professional teams, so what then??? I grew up in CT - you were either a Red Sux fan or a Yankees fan, for the most part - a few Met fans emerged here and there -

There are so many reasons you can be a fan of a team - living in the same city is only one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X