Signature Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Pic

How do you get an image from your computer to become your signature picture? The only picture I can use is an image with a URL.

did putting the [img] in front and back of the url help?
    sigpic

Comment

im talking bout taking an image that i have saved to my hard disk and then using that as my picture, is that possible?

Comment

ignore this one... i accidentally made it twice because it didnt come up the first time

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush5280
          im talking bout taking an image that i have saved to my hard disk and then using that as my picture, is that possible?
          in that case use dans advise itl probly work best.
          sigpic

Comment

alright, thanks
            wheres dan? lol

Comment

this is what his advise was,

Re: Signature Pic

quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally posted by OrangeCrush5280
              How do you get a picture from your computer to become a display picture? I can only do it with images with a URL. Thanks.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to www.photobucket.com and get an account and then upload the picture to your account and then it will give you a URL for the picture and just copy and past that...Thats what I did anyways...

Comment

alright thanks man

Comment

Working...
                X