No announcement yet.

New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in other words, too bad she's too old for you & she's already got an "other half"?

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      yes LABG this LA chick is hottttttttttt....to bad shes got a feagle fan other half
      LOL. i like my "feagle fan" boyfriend! just think of how nice it'll be for me when the broncos kick the eagles' butts in the super bowl...
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

butt? man that word is sooo sheltered...say ass....we're going to kick the eagles asses in the super bowl...
        LOL. Okay, we'll kick some birdie ass! heehee. though birdie butt sounds better. Hmm. we'll just kick all of them..
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

yea that too....or we're gunna kick the feagles ass...and rag your other half alll day long
          Just one day? nah, a year, maybe two...
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by LABroncoGurl
            wow. thanks for the warm welcome from everyone! i'm just feeling my way around the boards. seems pretty cool here.
            speaking of "feeling your way around." speaking of "warm." whats with all the small talk and who's who talk. do you have a nice ass or not? nice meaning.... "ears deep!"

oh ya, my name's Artie, nice to meet you.
            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hey welcome to the board...I live in Anchorage, Alaska and I am 14 years old, going to be 15 in 2 weeks ..Anyways its a good board with lots of good people...

Comment

Hell on Earth AKA Des Moines, Iowa.

Comment

rrrrriiiiggghhhttt frenchie jus messing
                    LOL !!! I knew that bro. Everyone here knows we like to play (and knows we are the nicest guys !!! LMAO)

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    Oh and it's not that OB420 threatens to bite people - she asks for it - I'm the one that *chomps* on people!

Hi Blue ! don't really understand what *chomps* means... But you're righjt OB420 always asks for being bitten... And so we BITE her with such pleasure ! LOL....

LAGurl ! You're lucky... YOu have many members near you... I'm the less lucky.... I'm so far away from all of you
                    Who wants to adopt me ? LMFAO
                    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
                      Hi Blue ! don't really understand what *chomps* means... But you're righjt OB420 always asks for being bitten... And so we BITE her with such pleasure ! LOL....
                      Chomp is basicallly the same thing as a bite, just a bigger bite..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                        Chomp is basicallly the same thing as a bite, just a bigger bite..
                        Thanks bro !
                        Now that I understand, I can say that... hmmmm... I love Blue for that !!!! LMFAO !!!
                        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Yep, no problem...

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            Hell on Earth AKA Des Moines, Iowa.

Oh yeah, and uh Welcome Aboard LABroncoGurl.

Comment

Working...
                            X