am i really that offensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i really that offensive?

i kep getting wanrings from the mods because people report me. so simple poll, really, are some of you people THAT butt hurt over some of the things i type?
    you're a pleasure to have a round
    66.67%
    cant wait till they get rid of you
    16.67%
    im one of the many that's reported you!
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

.....check out all them typo's dude! ah ha ha ha, thats funny! these lap tops man.. they need to bring the keys lower, and not so close to the screen.
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

You don't bother me none bro

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I don't really care one way or another. Takes all kinds to make the world go round. =)

Comment

Ya know youre totally cool with me - but I could definately see how some might find you offensive - but something tells me you already know that

I just dont wanna see you kicked - so just take it down a notch or two baby doll and all will be okie dokie

Comment

you're a pleasure to have around

Comment

Re: am i really that offensive?

Originally posted by GoDenver
              i kep getting wanrings from the mods because people report me. so simple poll, really, are some of you people THAT butt hurt over some of the things i type?
              Well, there was that one incident where you completely crossed the line with me and I had no choice but to report you. Since then you haven't done anything to piss me off. So I'll just say you don't bother me much.

To tell you truth I think It's me who people want to see get banned.
              The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Re: Re: am i really that offensive?

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
                Well, there was that one incident where you completely crossed the line with me and I had no choice but to report you. Since then you haven't done anything to piss me off. So I'll just say you don't bother me much.

To tell you truth I think It's me who people want to see get banned.
                You give yourself too much credit, x
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: am i really that offensive?

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  You give yourself too much credit, x
                  To much credit?
                  The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

You said something one time about going "ears deep" on some chicks ass and I thought that was hella funny.

P.S. I've never said "hella funny" in my life.

Comment

ah ha ha... kinda neat reading some of these comments. Ears Deep in britney's a$$! hell ya! that was me, ears deep for sure or..... "fo sheezy!" <---thats how they say it in Compton.
                      check out the numbers up there... hahahahahaha, im totally losing the race. (cant wait till im outta here!) either that or im totally under most people's skin. hmm... kinda makes ya think dont it? my first choice would be to get under every chicks bed sheets but all you way too serious, wake up to the same news channel watching type people who have slippers you've been wearing for 30 years and cant exit the shower without a robe nor pee in the shower.... ya, its a pleasure to be under your skin!

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                        ..........cant exit the shower without a robe nor pee in the shower.... ya, its a pleasure to be under your skin!

dang thats funny!!

Comment

Nope, but I will tell you who is a pain in the ass, is Heany...And I think everyone can agree with me on that one!...

Comment

but do you think 60 percent of the votes would go to "get his ass outta here!"? ah ha ha ha ha..... thats frikkin great! im gonna have to turn it up a nptch, i know i get it somewhere near 70, maybe even 75%.

Comment

Working...
                            X