Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursive banned again?

Looks like his posts are gone.

Yes, and it sucks because I made a funnier comment about OB a few hours ago and now it's gone!!! boohoo

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

yea
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Yup - I just hope I dont have to go along with him I was sort of a bad girl last night - but it was self-defense - well even better I was defending my kids and Im not sorry

Comment

When I tried to log on to the boards this morning I received a message stating that my IP was banned. I wrote admin and they replied that I must have the same ISP as Cursive as he was banned this morning. Obviously, they re-instated it, but I had no idea that Cursive came from this area. Small town, small ISP, static IP address.... hmmm
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
            When I tried to log on to the boards this morning I received a message stating that my IP was banned. I wrote admin and they replied that I must have the same ISP as Cursive as he was banned this morning. Obviously, they re-instated it, but I had no idea that Cursive came from this area. Small town, small ISP, static IP address.... hmmm
            hmmmmm - thats very, very interesting - I wonder where he be

Comment

What exactly has this guy done to get banned? I never really notice him do anything wrong. Maybe I just miss it. To me there are others on this board worse then him. Talk about offensive, how about allowing non-Broncos fans to come and bash?

Cody
              "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
              "These people need me." Zack Morris
              "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
              "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
              "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
              "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
              "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
              "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
              "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
              "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
              "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
                What exactly has this guy done to get banned? I never really notice him do anything wrong. Maybe I just miss it. To me there are others on this board worse then him. Talk about offensive, how about allowing non-Broncos fans to come and bash?

Cody
                You missed alot - he made racial comments about Ao and got very, very nasty about my daughter

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  You missed alot - he made racial comments about Ao and got very, very nasty about my daughter
                  I def seen it coming

Thanks SNK16

Comment

LOOOOOONG time coming.

Sure he'll just come back as someone else
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      That's too bad. He seemed a decent enough fellow who got too emotional in some arguments but I hadn't seen him lower himself to racist statements or getting obscene about someone's kid(s). Bad form.
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                        That's too bad. He seemed a decent enough fellow who got too emotional in some arguments but I hadn't seen him lower himself to racist statements or getting obscene about someone's kid(s). Bad form.

Plus he insulted me for liking Star Trek and Comics which is way worse then racism.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          Plus he insulted me for liking Star Trek and Comics which is way worse then racism.
                          Ha! Well, Star Trek is cool but I don't know about those comics, DK. Hmm...
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            Obviously too intellectual for him to understand
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

star wars is way better than star trek...........

j/k

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                              X