Colorado Sick!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Sick!!!!

I am sure not to many of you will care. This is just one of those things you need to say to get it off your chest.

I miss Colorado!!!!!!!
    I have not been back in three years and I moved five years ago. I know sad story, blah blah. I just had to say it to some one other then my husband and inlaws. I fill guilt stricken every time I get close to telling them.
    I would love to be there right now with all of the excitment of the WS, T REX being done and just about everything else.
    Uggg any way thank you for letting me vent......Hope ya all will understand.....

And boy do I miss it the most during Football season!
    Last edited by lilsstinkr; 10-18-2007, 12:04 PM.

Vent all you want!

I know how you feel. I miss CA and it doesn't help that my husband is there now (SoCal, not NoCal, but still).
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I miss Colorado too.

I lived in Las Vegas for 11 years before our company relocated here in Utah 5 years ago.

Vegas...well, is Vegas. I was glad to get out of there.

Cedar City is a small town and everyone is friendly and courtious here. Something we didn't have in Vegas. But there is NOTHING to do here. We can't even buy real beer. They make us have the 3.2% crap. Liquor laws extremely strict and what few bars are here are a complete joke.

Colorado has so much to offer entertainment wise and of course the sports scene can keep you occupied year round.

I haven't been back there for about 6 years now even though I keep in touch with old friends and have family there. When we get our vacation time, we like to go to tropical places and enjoy the sun and surf.

That last trip up was during Christmas time and we were so busy visiting that we never had time to do any touristy type stuff and enjoy some of the ammenities. We had to come back home just to relax and really hate trips like that. We didn't even get to see everybody we wanted to.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

i used to live in Arvada and i miss it sooo much. i really want to tranfer to CU but 24,000 a year for an out of state student is a bit much

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          I miss Colorado too.

I lived in Las Vegas for 11 years before our company relocated here in Utah 5 years ago.

Vegas...well, is Vegas. I was glad to get out of there.

Cedar City is a small town and everyone is friendly and courtious here. Something we didn't have in Vegas. But there is NOTHING to do here. We can't even buy real beer. They make us have the 3.2% crap. Liquor laws extremely strict and what few bars are here are a complete joke.

Colorado has so much to offer entertainment wise and of course the sports scene can keep you occupied year round.

I haven't been back there for about 6 years now even though I keep in touch with old friends and have family there. When we get our vacation time, we like to go to tropical places and enjoy the sun and surf.

That last trip up was during Christmas time and we were so busy visiting that we never had time to do any touristy type stuff and enjoy some of the ammenities. We had to come back home just to relax and really hate trips like that. We didn't even get to see everybody we wanted to.
          Yeah I know what you mean. The last time I went back I shared my child hood bedroom with my daughter and had to go some were every time I turned around. The two of us living out of two bags on the floor. Plus it was snowing, so I never made it up to the mountains or even downtown. I really want to move back (most days). But then I dont think my husband and my inlaws (since they have vowed to sell there house and move were ever we go from here) will want to move there.
          Uggg any way..... Thank you so much. In away it helps to know ther are others out there like me.
          I dont know, I guess I just miss so much about living there.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
            Vent all you want!

I know how you feel. I miss CA and it doesn't help that my husband is there now (SoCal, not NoCal, but still).
            I feel ya there. My husbands work wants to send him out to Fort Colins for some training and it almost made me cry, because I just know I will not be able to go with.

Comment

I miss Colorado too!
              But the winters here in AZ are just sooooooo nice! If there was only a happy "medium".......
              sigpic
              HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by AZOmae View Post
                I miss Colorado too!
                But the winters here in AZ are just sooooooo nice! If there was only a happy "medium".......
                exactly...... My family and I were talking about moving some were south so that we would not have to deal with the snow and ice any more.

Comment

need to fly south>>>>>>or to California for the winter

I miss Colorado too!
                  And I'm tired of Winters, period.
                  I also miss California.

Comment

My wife and I are seriously considering moving to Colorado.

We want to wait to the boy graduates high school next spring before we do anything. Not going to do that to him. He likes his school and is doing well.

The company we work for here is a very stressful environment and we are quite sick of it. Not to mention we could make out like bandits if we sell our house with the current market the way it is. We are just hoping it hangs on another year or so. No reason to think it won't.

And the weather. Sheesh. Some of you probably remember me complaining about it. The wind especially. When our last frost is June 6th and the first one was Sept 25th, that is just too short of a spring/summer season. The rest of the 8-9 months of the year can be miserable and we can't stand it.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

What resturaunt do you miss?

I have a few. And boy do I crave them from time to time.

Like Crown Royal on Colorado Blvd. Oh man do I love there frys with there dipping sauce....
                      Oh and the Denver Diner....I loved sitting there and watching the people come and go, or the cops doing there red light traps...LOL ah the memories.
                      And here is a tuff one to admit to Fazollies. I think that is how it is spelled. I miss those all you can eat bread sticks.....
                      I have more, believe me!

Comment

I thought of another one

Good Times.....man I wish I could go there today!

Comment

too many to name......

There was a really good Ice Cream Parlor in Colorado Springs, can't remember the name.

Comment

oh yeah That reminds of one I went to up in Lions. Yummmmm

But I do have to say you have not had ice cream till you have had Cold Stones. That I am happy to say is only a few blocks from my house and something that was not (if not still) in Colorado before I left....

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                              I have a few. And boy do I crave them from time to time.

Like Crown Royal on Colorado Blvd. Oh man do I love there frys with there dipping sauce....
                              Oh and the Denver Diner....I loved sitting there and watching the people come and go, or the cops doing there red light traps...LOL ah the memories.
                              And here is a tuff one to admit to Fazollies. I think that is how it is spelled. I miss those all you can eat bread sticks.....
                              I have more, believe me!
                              Johnny's Diner on Havana and Iliff. I would give up a toe or a finger for a plate right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X