Colorado Sick!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slickdonkey7 View Post
    Johnny's Diner on Havana and Iliff. I would give up a toe or a finger for a plate right now.
    yeah I remember that one. Man that makes me hungry!

Comment

Did you ever go to Sams #3 there on Havana just before it turned into Hampden. Oh that place has some great home cooken and some major history from when it was Sams in D-town along time ago. I got to know the brothers who own the place. Real good people and great food.....

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
        Johnny's Diner on Havana and Iliff. I would give up a toe or a finger for a plate right now.
        They say they have the best hamburgers in the area. I do rember they we damn good.
        Did you ever get a chance to go to Sams #3 right down the street from ther next door to Gart Brothers ( I think that is the sports store right there).

Comment

Never made it to Sam's. If I was ever in Aurora, it was Johnny's or bust.

That place was my high school lunch place. Hamburgers were awesome. I used to eat 99 cent breakfasts there too. 2 eggs, hashbrowns, and two pieces of texas toast for under a buck. That was the deal back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
            Never made it to Sam's. If I was ever in Aurora, it was Johnny's or bust.

That place was my high school lunch place. Hamburgers were awesome. I used to eat 99 cent breakfasts there too. 2 eggs, hashbrowns, and two pieces of texas toast for under a buck. That was the deal back in the day.
            lol never went there for breakfast. were did you go to school?

Comment

Grew up in the Denver area, all my family is there, and I miss it so bad. I've even got a job waiting for me if I want to go back. I just can't convince the missus that leaving Wisconsin (and making our 4th cross country move) is a good thing. What I miss most? Gunther Toody's. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

lots of pics

Some pics you might enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/iceman9294

Found them here.

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sal...greetings.html

Comment

Thanks. There are alot of great photos in there. I did not look at all of them yet but I will in time.
                  Boy do I miss the lightning storms out there. Theres another on for the list of things I miss about CO.

Comment

I know the feeling. I have lived in California all my life & I just don't "click" with it. But I LOVE Colorado & most of all, Denver. I go back every year, from June till mid july to visit family & I love it, it feels like I'm coming home when I see the lights of Denver. I am counting down the days till I can move to Denver, I plan on leaving the day after graduation. If not right after the ceremony...
                    Anyway, I can sympathize. That state is beautiful & amazing.
                    Last edited by RaiderHater9899; 11-21-2007, 04:07 PM.

Comment

right on! I really hope it all works out for you. I dont think I will get to move back. I married into a family that I dont think will move there. I am thinking we will move south.....Nice warm weather Thow I will go for a visit this coming summer no matter what. Hopefully end of may or early June. I love it at that time of year. I am looking forward to a camping trip in up above Beaver Creek.... I cant wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X