Lmao!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao!

WHEW! For a second there I thought I got banned from the board. They took my signatures away. I thought there was something wrong with my computer for a hot second there. But then realize they did really take my signatures away, saying my picture was too big. LOL! Was it really that big? I got a 56k modem and my computer is pretty old but it still runs pretty fast for me at times. Whatever happened to that Cursive 4U thread or whatever that was at the General Discussions Forum by Bronx? I posted a little rhyme on there and thought I got banned from that by dissing broncojoe, Raiderjoe, jdslick2, El Chiefo, and Cursive. LOL! Anyway, care to respond if any of you guys have comments.

Anyway, I know it's the wrong Forum but I see most of the People on here so I'mma put it on here.

I got temporarily IP banned earlier because apparently I have the same IP as Cursive.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
      I got temporarily IP banned earlier because apparently I have the same IP as Cursive.
      IP? What you mean?

Comment

Yea I was banned for a little while too :o.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Lmao!

Originally posted by Broncos28
          WHEW! For a second there I thought I got banned from the board. They took my signatures away. I thought there was something wrong with my computer for a hot second there. But then realize they did really take my signatures away, saying my picture was too big. LOL! Was it really that big? I got a 56k modem and my computer is pretty old but it still runs pretty fast for me at times. Whatever happened to that Cursive 4U thread or whatever that was at the General Discussions Forum by Bronx? I posted a little rhyme on there and thought I got banned from that by dissing broncojoe, Raiderjoe, jdslick2, El Chiefo, and Cursive. LOL! Anyway, care to respond if any of you guys have comments.

Anyway, I know it's the wrong Forum but I see most of the People on here so I'mma put it on here.

You had your picture cached..so it wouldn't load all the time but at the same time, it loads the entire page too long for the dial-up peeps.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
            Did I miss something? Did cursive get banned?
            yep..

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
              You had your picture cached..so it wouldn't load all the time but at the same time, it loads the entire page too long for the dial-up peeps.
              But I am dial up Peeps. LOL! It didn't take long for me and my computer is pretty old and slow. Good lookin' out for the info though.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                But I am dial up Peeps. LOL! It didn't take long for me and my computer is pretty old and slow. Good lookin' out for the info though.
                Yes you're a dial up peep, but like AO said - your picture is basically already loaded for you...

Trust me, a few weeks ago I was on dial up and loading *anything* sucked mega lollipops...

Comment

Now, if Primetime can resize his image, I'm sure you can too.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Ya, I am a dial-up peep also...LOL...But my computer is really fast for dial-up...

Comment

It's too bad that your thought wasn't reality.
                      I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Bah, this is all an underhanded attempt to thwart my [IMG] code crusade! They will use this move as an excuse not to turn the [IMG] code on, stating something like: "Just recently we had to moderate user signatures because they were getting too big and increasing load times". Blasphemy!

There is a reason the User CP has an option to turn off images to allow the few (aka. the dial up users) to speed up the load time if they so choose. That applied to the sigs, too.

It's not like if [IMG] code is turned on every post is going to have an image uplinked.

Viva la Resistance!!!!!!

Comment

If you say their be punch and pie more people will show up

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                            If you say their be punch and pie more people will show up
                            PUNCH AND PIE!!!!! PUNCH AND PIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ghost
                              It's too bad that your thought wasn't reality.
                              Was you talking to me or dandaman23?

Comment

Working...
                              X