Thank You.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You.

Do any of you, who have been here for as long as some of us have remember when 500, or even 400 or 300 posts seemed like a lot? Now I look at it and its like 500 posts is nothing...Even like 2000 posts is nothing...I remember when I hit the 100 mark, I dont remember what post it was on, but I remember, I was like OMG...I cannot believe I have had 100 posts...And now I have 3450...Unbelievable...I know in a few months, what I have now wont seem like a lot...I cant believe how much time I have put into this message board..I have learned so many new things, and met so many new people...And I am glad I have had the oppurtunity to meet every single one of you and share my opinions with each other...Even all the Cheif fans..I am so glad we have this board, and I would just like to thank every single one of you guys for making it the great board it now is...And I would like to thank the mods for the terrific job that they all have done, with keeping this board going smoothly, and doing what has had to be done...

Thank you,

Danny

Re: Thank You.

Originally posted by dandaman23
    Do any of you, who have been here for as long as some of us have remember when 500, or even 400 or 300 posts seemed like a lot? Now I look at it and its like 500 posts is nothing...Even like 2000 posts is nothing...I remember when I hit the 100 mark, I dont remember what post it was on, but I remember, I was like OMG...I cannot believe I have had 100 posts...And now I have 3450...Unbelievable...I know in a few months, what I have now wont seem like a lot...I cant believe how much time I have put into this message board..I have learned so many new things, and met so many new people...And I am glad I have had the oppurtunity to meet every single one of you and share my opinions with each other...Even all the Cheif fans..I am so glad we have this board, and I would just like to thank every single one of you guys for making it the great board it now is...And I would like to thank the mods for the terrific job that they all have done, with keeping this board going smoothly, and doing what has had to be done...

Thank you,

Danny
    Well said.

I concur.......with the second half.

Being a member of several message boards, I have learned to not equate the quality of a poster to the number of posts they have. Cursive was a fine example of this.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 07-08-2004, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Re: Thank You.

Originally posted by dandaman23

Thank you,

Danny
      Here we go with these stupid post counts again!
      I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

I was just using post count as an example of how the board has grown...I dont judge a poster on the ammount of posts he has, but of what he says in his posts and if he is a jackass or not...*Cursive*..LOL...

Comment

Working...
        X