No announcement yet.

Trivia Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They all have minor league baseball teams?
    Is this a sports trivia question, or just trivia in general?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Stops on the Whos last concert tour.

Comment

• Is this right, or just a guess?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          So, McGee had to be 1990, or 1991, and I think Sheffield is 1993, but I'm not sure...i know it was the year he contended for the Triple Crown. Finally, the third person, i don't know.
          time for a hint !
          McGee was 1990 and you're right about Sheffield (1993).

Okay, here's your hint(s):

He played in the World Series the year he won the batting crown (it was a real classic series too). Seriously, it was a good ass World Series. You'd have trouble forgetting it.

He was also the MVP that year too. He finished ahead of a player that many thought should have won the MVP that year. As a matter of fact, his team beat the second place guy's team in the NLCS to go to the World Series.

I think I gave you too much, but chew on that and see what you come up with.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
            What do Philadelphia, Cleveland, Phoenix, Atlanta, Charlotte, Akron, Boston, Augusta, and Denver all have in common?

Hint: has nothing to do with airports.
            The correct answer is:

These are all towns in New York State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
              The correct answer is:

These are all towns in New York State.
              Denver is in NY State ? I just thought it was in Colorado ....

New trivia ??? ahahh... a tough one ! (about soccer... sorry but I don't have your sports background)...

Who is the best scorer in a World Cup of soccer ? And how many goals did he score ? And when ?

Good luck... (just see if OB knows how to use Internet ! )

I promise a good price for the winner !!!!

The price :
              - If winner is a man : a night with OB420... (but you won't sleep with her because she doesn't like that)
              - If winner is a woman : ME !
              ROFL
              Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• Maradona? or Pele?

Comment

Maradona? or Pele?
                  Nope ! Well , may be my question is not so clear... I just mean during 1 world cup (only 1 tournament)... Pele made 3 World Cup and so Maradona do too...

That's not Maradona or Pelé (it would have been too easy Bro. !) LOL

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• It must be an italian?
                    Baggio
                    Klinsman?

Comment

It must be an italian?
                      Baggio
                      Klinsman?
                      ahahah!!! Nope !!!! I think OB will win that one again because she knows everything !!! LOL (thanks to Internet of course ! little cheater ! LMAO)...

Hint : Not Italian and not German !

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• I should have known it was a frenchie...Fontaine?

Comment

I should have known it was a frenchie...Fontaine?
                          ohoh !!!! Yes !!! Incredible... But... How many scores and when ?
                          (good play NJie... 2 goods answer more and you win a night with OB !!! LOL)

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• 13 goals
                            year? hmmm, 78? 74? 70? 66? 62? 58? if i guess all of them, i'll get it soon!

Comment

13 goals
                              year? hmmm, 78? 74? 70? 66? 62? 58? if i guess all of them, i'll get it soon!
                              OK.. It's Fontaine, 13 goals in 1958 (in Sweden)...

Good play NJie... You are really able to do anything for a night with OB ! (I understand you Bro.)

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                                McGee was 1990 and you're right about Sheffield (1993).

Okay, here's your hint(s):

He played in the World Series the year he won the batting crown (it was a real classic series too). Seriously, it was a good ass World Series. You'd have trouble forgetting it.

He was also the MVP that year too. He finished ahead of a player that many thought should have won the MVP that year. As a matter of fact, his team beat the second place guy's team in the NLCS to go to the World Series.

I think I gave you too much, but chew on that and see what you come up with.
                                Damn, sorry Jersey, I never gave you answer. Terry Pendleton is the last guy. He won the batting title and the MVP in 1991. He played in that classic World Series when his Braves fell to the Twins in seven games.

People talk about how the 2001 World Series might have been the best ever. 2001 was good, but the 1991 series was all that.
                                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                                X