Every have the love dream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every have the love dream?

It's not a sex dream exactly but a dream were your with someone and your madly in love with them. It's actually kind of depressing when you wakeup and your dream girl is gone. Then again maybe this is just a side effect to depression. My brain giving me something in my sleep I have a hardtime gaining in reality.

Benny

smoke a fatty and you will be fine...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

The best advice i've heard in months

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
        smoke a fatty and you will be fine...
        A great statement by a great statesman.

Comment

Re: Re: Every have the love dream?

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
          Maybe your brains just teasing you? Seeing that you cant get it in real life! LOL J/k but you said it first.
          Or maybe my brains just teasing me? You know, seeing that I can't get it in real life! Ohh wait, I already said that.

Comment

umm, no...never. Ive had dreams were people I thought liked me suddenly hate me to no end. Is that normal?

Comment

No....Unless you have hidden hatred for them....
              Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

Working...
              X