Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefly fanatics: SERENITY pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Firefly fanatics: SERENITY pictures

    for some of you, like Benny, who probably check the official site regularly, this may not be anything new. for others, i just came across it on another site and thought i'd throw it out there. enjoy.

    http://www.serenitymovie.com/blog/index.php
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

  • #2
    Yep, I do check the site regulary.
    Pretty cool stuff.

    April 2005 is too far away!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Yep, I do check the site regulary.
      Pretty cool stuff.

      April 2005 is too far away!!
      Dude, I hate you. I loathe you, despise you.

      Since you started going on , & on, & on about this show, I've lost my mind, brainwashed.

      On the strength of a recommendation from someone I've never met, I go out & spend my hard earned cash.

      Now, if I don't get my fix, I wake up with cold sweats. And now you're moaning about April 2005! I'll be lucky if I see the damned thing next year. I wouldn't be suprised if I had to wait for the damned DVD release. The series still hasn't been shown on TV over here.

      I've watched it 3 times so far. Once on a poxy 15", then on my widescreen & Surround system, and once with the commentaries. It's just not working anymore, I need a new fix!!!!!!

      Bring on the movie, it can't come soon enough. Cheers for the advice.
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
        Dude, I hate you. I loathe you, despise you.

        Since you started going on , & on, & on about this show, I've lost my mind, brainwashed.

        On the strength of a recommendation from someone I've never met, I go out & spend my hard earned cash.

        Now, if I don't get my fix, I wake up with cold sweats. And now you're moaning about April 2005! I'll be lucky if I see the damned thing next year. I wouldn't be suprised if I had to wait for the damned DVD release. The series still hasn't been shown on TV over here.

        I've watched it 3 times so far. Once on a poxy 15", then on my widescreen & Surround system, and once with the commentaries. It's just not working anymore, I need a new fix!!!!!!

        Bring on the movie, it can't come soon enough. Cheers for the advice.

        Ha ha ha

        Well I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain.
        That certainly wasn't my intention.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Ha ha ha

          Well I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain.
          That certainly wasn't my intention.
          Just don't let it happen again............






          Until next time
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment

          Working...
          X