X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!!! Miss Small just taught me how to add! *dances and makes daisy chain*

1+1 is 2! 2+2 is 5!
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
      Everybody hates me as usual but that's ok, I was never one who depended on "cliques" to get through life(some feel they have to be surrounded by people...so be it for them) ........geeeeez grow up, this isn't elementary school anymore...........or is it
      Woah...where did the hate come in on this?

Comment

Re: Re: Your Best Friend on the Board

Originally posted by broncjoe
        If you call someone on a message board a best friend, you must have no life at all. This confirms by thoughts about most of you here.
        Hmm..well, what if you actually know these people in the real world and have met them and had phone conversations? What then? Still not a friend because they happen to post here? Seems kind of narrow minded on your part.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
          Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not the anything but football thread, if it is then why would I post about football in it and since politics is not football I'm allowed to do so then, until there is a politics section this is where I have to do it.
          I asked you once, nicely.

Now I am telling you, nicely, that everyone's political comments, yours, and everyone who responds to you, are not welcome. I am under no obligation to allow incendiary comments on the boards. They are suppsoed to be fun and entertaining. If you have problem with anyone's politics, comment to them in PM or email. And you are also confusing U.S. citizens with the administartion, which is part of why you piss everyone off. So please, just stop.

Or you can post on some other BB.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
          X