I'll be leaving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be leaving...

I will be leaving on Saturday, and will be coming back somewhere between 9-11 days...Depends on my parents..We are going up to Fairbanks which is about 350 miles north of here to spend time with some really close friends...So I just wanted to let you all know that so you dont get worried or anything because I am not on...They do have a computer, but last time I was up there which was in April, they had some virus, so there computer was down...I am pretty sure it is up and running now, so I will probably be able to talk to all of you from Fairbanks...

Have a good journey and hope to read you soon Danny !!
    All of us will miss you !

Who will teach me all about USA now ? Do I have to ask to NJie ? Ohh nooooo !!!
    j/k
    Note I can ask to OB420, but I'm afraid to be bitten !!! LMAO
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Good luck dan and be safe.

Comment

good luck....
        Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

Hey Fairbanks is where I live, dont worry the smoke is now gone.

Comment

Originally posted by short_stop
            Hey Fairbanks is where I live, dont worry the smoke is now gone.
            Thank God...Its supposed to get up to like 90 on Sunday...And our friends live right on the Chena River in North Pole..

Comment

Well, I am here after a 8 1/2 hour car drive..It wasnt supposed to take that long, but there are so many tourists blocking up the damn road to get a picture of a freakin moose...That we had to stop alot, and there were some road construction...But we went fising last night...And so ya..Just wanted to check in let all of you guys know whats up...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                Well, I am here after a 8 1/2 hour car drive..It wasnt supposed to take that long, but there are so many tourists blocking up the damn road to get a picture of a freakin moose...That we had to stop alot, and there were some road construction...But we went fising last night...And so ya..Just wanted to check in let all of you guys know whats up...
                WE DIDNT MISS YOU!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                  I missed you soooo much Danny...You are the coolest one on this board..You are also waaay better at me at football...I wish I could be just like you someday..Your my role model...
                  Awww well thanks...I get that a lot...I missed you too...

Comment

Awww well thanks...I get that a lot...I missed you too... . But man you know i'm not better than you at football.
                    Yeah I know.. I was just tryin' to be nice.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                      Yeah I know.. I was just tryin' to be nice. And you do know, that I wish I could play football like you can..I mean your just sooo good at it...Your really hot too..
                      Hmmmm..umm...Ok...That first part is right..I mean I am really good at football..And well the 2nd part is right to but coming from you....

Comment

Hmmmm..umm...your wrong, your so much better and hotter than me. I wish I could be you.
                        I know...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                          man DB is the best high school football player in PA
                          Thanx man..
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X